Chapter 45💚

Unedited

"Jayden come here." Mia yells from the kitchen.

"Ight." She says then goes in the kitchen.

"Please help me calm her down. She told me the food was done when I walked in here. She was sitting on the floor and I sat the food to the side and tried to talk to her."

"Mili it's okay baby."

"I-it's not okay. I'm a baby. I can't stand up for myself. I have to live through the fact I was abused and force through the things I didn't want to do. I-I I didn't want to leave with him. I told her I was sorry. I'm sorry." She says.

"I'm sorry." She whispers again.

"Mili I need you to focus on me. We don't need you panicking."

"I shouldn't even be a mother. I should've gotten rid of them."

"Mili." Mia warns.

"No leave me alone. Leave me alone. I want to be left alone."

"We can't do that." Jayden says.

Mili ignored them and continued to rock. She started to second guess having her kids. She didn't think she'd be a good mother. Why would she be a good mother if she couldn't even protect herself.

She wasn't trying to work herself but she kept having flashbacks.

"We're so sorry ma'am. You miscarried."

Milianna cried. She didn't know if it was Trevor's anyways. The amount of times Trevor allowed people to do what they wanted to her Brandon was the only one who didn't wear a condom.

Trevor beat her when she got pregnant due to the fact he felt she allowed Brandon to cum in her.

We all knew who was at fault but he still made her feel it was her fault. The baby could've been Trevor's and he still decided to kill her fetus.

"Do you know how embarrassing it is to know yo girlfriend had a baby with another man?"

"I didn't choose to Baby and you know it."

"Why'd you let him come in you?"

"I didn't. I'm sorry." Milianna says while backing up.

"You're backing up and saying sorry cuz you allowed it."

Trevor got in her face afterwards and put his hands on her until her head was bleeding. He didn't want her to die so he dropped her off at the hospital and left.

Having flashbacks of her years being with Trevor was a struggle to bare with. Jayden went to get Jaelyn and brought her into the kitchen where they saw a hyperventilating Milianna. Mili didn't feel like she was hyperventilating. She felt like she was dreaming.

Jaelyn sits on the floor and pulls her into her.

"I'm sorry baby." Jaelyn says and kisses her head.

Mili relaxed but not fully. She felt light headed and couldn't really see or think straight. Jaelyn rocks them and talks to her a bit.

Mia and Jayden had stepped out after Jaelyn apologized.

"I'm going to kill them. I'm sick of this shit." Mia says.

"No lie. Jaelyn told me at times she'd wake up to Mili having panic attacks in her sleep. There's been times she came to work tired as fuck because she was up all night with Mili." Jayden says.