Chapter 7💚

Milianna's POV

When were in front of Mia's house and it was huge. I thought my parents houses were big but this house was big.

(Mia and Zaylee's house^)

Mia pulled up to the gate and put in a passcode. She parked her car and got out. I followed her to the door and she opened it.

"Babe! Baby comere!" Mia yelled to Zaylee.

I heard footsteps run down the stairs.

"Are yo- really Mia I thought you was hurt bruh." Zaylee says.

"Nope, but you remember Milianna right? She will be staying with us babe until she gets her own place."

"Why?"

"Cuz she's my friend and I wanna make sure she's good."

"Didn't ya do that in the hospital? Not to be rude but you didn't even ask me if I was okay with it. You just do stuff on your own and don't even ask me." Zaylee says.

"This was last minute Zay."

"Honestly it's fine, I can leave. I didn't want to cause any drama." I say to them and start heading for the door.

"Nahhhh. Milianna you can stay but imma head out." Zaylee says then grabs her keys to leave.

"Where you going Zaylee?" Mia asks.

"Away from you before I go off bruh. I'll be back when I feel like it." After that was said Zay was out the door.

"Imma show you your room and I'll order dinner. I don't feel like cooking anymore." Mia says then heads upstairs.

We walk to one of the guest rooms that was about 2 doors down from Mia's but that was fine cuz ik they'd want privacy.

"Thank you but Mia I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make y'all get into it." I tell her.

"You good. I know where she went. She just needs to cool down, don't worry bout it. She's not mad that you're there she's mad that I didn't talk to her about it that's it. I'll call you where the food is here, ight?"

"Okay." After that she left but ik she was crying after she closed the door. Her eyes were becoming glossy talking to me.

I don't like the fact I was the cause of them fighting.

Couple of hours later

It was about 10:30 at night and I decided to get out of the room for a bit. I was about to be in the kitchen when I heard Mia's voice and another's.

"Jae can you at least tell me if she's at your house,please."

"Mia you know I can't yell you that. I understand that you're worried about her but she's safe ight. Gets some sleep and stop stressing your self out ma." I heard a girls voice on the other end.

"I know but I just wanna make sure my girlfriend is ok. Tell her I'm sorry and to talk to me."

"I will Mia you know I got you. Yall gone work it out but aye I gotta a question."

"Yes?"

"You find a person yet to take ya job? You're about to graduate and yo shop finna be open. I just wanna be prepared to know them before hand."

"I have someone in mind actually. Imma bring her around tomorrow. You might like her, she's a sweet girl. If I bring her you gotta promise me one thing Jae."

"What's that Mia?"

"Promise me you'll be nice to her. She's been through at lot this past week and I need you to be gentle."

"I won't keep no promises but I'll try ight."

"Ok bye and remember what I said to tell Zay."

"I got you. Bye Mia." Then she hung up.

I made it seem like I was just now coming down the stairs.

"Hey Mia. Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yea I'm alright."

"Okay just wanted to make sure."

"We should have a sleepover. I don't really mess with people besides Zay's friends so they be a little different."

"Ooooo we should do it."

"Bet. Go get some blankets out of that cabinet over there and set it up in the movie room. Go down that hallway and it should say movie room. Imma get the snacks ready."

"Okay."

I do as I was told and get the blankets. I wonder who she was talking talking to and who it was about. Now that I heard the conversation about a job I'm going to ask Mia if she can take me job hunting. Maybe someone will hire me now that I have a place to stay.

I get to the door and open it. It was so pretty.

(The movie room^)

(The movie room^)

"I got the snackssss" Mia sung when she came in the door.

She sat down 2 ice creams, a few sprites, cokes, and Gatorade. Then there was debbie cakes, skittles, and gummies.

"Do you smoke?" Mia asked.

"N-no."

"That's probably a good thing. What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Ummm let's watch a scary movie I love those."

"Bet." She said and then put on Gretel&Hansel.