Ch.10: First Words

During Seulgi's stay in the hospital which turned out to be four days after Krystal's examination- The younger had a lot of visitors throughout the day, mainly consisting of Joohyun passing by whenever she could and staying there to do her file work to keep Seulgi company and in case she ever fell ill.

Even Yeri came by and sat by Seulgi as she drew and played mini games with the mono-lidded girl, the most amount of time they've hung out in a while. Making Seulgi realize how absent she had been in Yeri's life, but that would change as soon as she'd be discharged.

Then to Seulgi's dismay, her father called and checked up on her a day after hearing what had happened to his daughter. Something Seulgi never saw coming due to their distant relationship after her older brother passed away.

Even so, Seulgi didn't let it effect her. She just went on with her life once she was discharged the fourth day of her stay. Of course she was still healing and Krystal had mentioned it'd take three weeks to a month to fully heal after surgery.

"Ready to go home?", Joohyun happily asked after giving Seulgi her remaining belongings that the hospital had kept after taking her in as a patient.

"Very excited too- Not that my stay here was bad, I'm just excited to get back onto my feet and into my comfortable bed.", Seulgi answered and smiled as she put on her slippers.

For the upcoming month she would have to change the way she dresses, meaning no more suits or high-waisted pants due to her wound. In the meantime she'd have to substitute it with sweatpants, shorts and t-shirts- Anything comfortable enough for her to move freely in.

"Great! I'm all done here so we can head to my car.", Joohyun informed and grabbed her bag, dressed in casual clothes and checked in as a visitor since she was allowed a week off after what happened.

"I can't wait to finally cuddle with you after being stranded in that bed for nearly a week.", Seulgi mentioned like an enthusiastic kid.

"I'm not so sure on that, I don't want to risk hurting you.", Joohyun replied and pointed at the younger's abdomen.

"What? Oh c'mon! You won't hurt me, I'll tell you if you do hurt me- Which I'm sure you won't.", Seulgi bargained with puppy eyes as Joohyun sighed and looked away in defeat.

"We'll see about that once we get home, now come on. I'm sure Yeri's dying to see you."

----------

Though what Seulgi hadn't known, was that Joohyun had something up her sleeve which is why she had been so secretive on their drive back to Seulgi's place. Including Seungwan with her odd behavior that Seulgi noticed but shrugged off since it was maybe the medication the younger was on due to her broken arm.

"Once I park, I'm going to put this bandana over your eyes, okay?", Joohyun informed once they were going through the gate and nearing the garage.

"Oh..? What for?", Seulgi questioned in confusion as Joohyun slowly pulled over once they entered the garage.

"Just because.", Joohyun responded with no reasoning as Seulgi narrowed her eyes at the older who innocently smiled.

"Okay then..", Seulgi skeptfully trailed off and took off her seat-belt as Joohyun did the same and got off of the vehicle first before marching her way over to Seulgi's side with the bandana on her hand.