New friend?

Marcy scrolled through Tiktok trying to find a new game she could play because she already finished most of her games.
After some minutes she found a game called „Amphibia", it was a multiplayer game about beating a evil newt king.
She liked the concept of the game and the art style was really cute so she looked it up on her pc.
It was a free to download game so she decided to play.

30 minutes later a player named „Dragannefly" sent Marcy a friend request, the raven haired girl quickly accepted.
She only had one friend named Sasha Waybright but Sasha wasn't really interested in the things Marcy liked.
The player named „Dragannefly" joined Marcy's world.

Dragannefly
Hello!
...
Marcywuzhere
Hi!!
Dragannefly
Wanna play?
Marywuzhere
Yeah, sure
Dragannefly
My name is Anne by the way.
Marcywuzhere
Nice to meet you Anne! I'm Marcy.

They quickly became friends and played almost every day.

A month later

Marcy woke up as her alarm started going on.
It was 5:45 am.
She groaned annoyed and got up. She quickly changed into her school uniform and went downstairs.
She ate the breakfast that her dad made for her and walked to school. The middle school wasn't far from her house.
She arrived her class and waited until the teacher came.
A girl next to her caught her eye. „I never saw her. She must be new". She thought.
The brunette looked back at Marcy. She quickly tore her eyes away, feeling her face heat up.
Soon enough the teacher came.
„Good morning class. Today a new student will be joining us." she said and looked at the brunette.
Marcy noticed that the new girl was a bit uncomfortable with everybody starting at her.
„Hello, I'm Anne" she said shyly.
„Anne? Is she dragannefly?? No she's probably a other Anne" Marcy sank into her thoughts again.
„Mary can you show Anne around the school please" The teacher asked her.
„Uh yeah, sure!" she was brought back to reality.
She walked trough the halls with Anne. It was awkward and silent.
Marcy noticed that Anne stared at her with her dark brown eyes not saying a word.
The raven haired girl saw Sasha in one of the classrooms who was waving at her.
As she wanted to wave back she tripped and fell on the ground. Sasha wasn't surprised but Anne was.
„Are you okay?" the brunette asked with a concerned face.
„Yeah, sorry this happens to me all the time" She said getting up again.
Anne started giggled a bit what made Marcy smile.
Sasha saw everything and she smirked.
After that Anne finally spoke again „so uh Marcy right?" „Yup!" Marcy nodded and looked over to Anne.

——————————
At lunch

Marcy sat at a table with Sasha.
„So who was that girl Mar-Mar?" Sasha said with joking tone. „Which girl?" Marcy responded with a confused face.
„Oh you know who I mean that An-" Sasha stopped as she saw Anne infront of them. „Hey, can I sit with Ya'll?" the brunette asked. „Sureee" Sasha spoke. Anne sat down next to Marcy and they talked about random things.

Hello people!! This is y first ever fan fiction :D ))
English isn't my first language so sorry if there are mistakes! ))
Ima go write the next chapter now bye!! ))