best friends (?)

Marcy, Anne and Sasha started to hang out almost everyday becoming best friends. But something made Marcy feel weird.
She didn't know what that feeling was. It was a warm and fuzzy. It was like a 100 butterfly's were in her stomach but she only felt it around Anne. „Oh frog-" The raven haired girl realized.

Marcy's pov

„Do I have a crush on Anne??" I said loudly while sitting on my bed. „But she's my best friend, I can't like her!" I groaned.
„I need some advice" I sighed and got up. I went downstairs to the living room. „Hey dad, can I talk to you?"
My dad turned to me „sure, come sit down" He smiled at me. „So, what did you wanna talk about?" he said after I sat down on the couch. „I think I have a crush." I said quietly. „you like someone, really?" he asked. „Well, I don't know! I always have this weird feeling around her. It's a soft, warm and fuzzy feeling and maybe a nervous one that I never had with anyone else." I responded with a worried yet nervous voice. „Maybe that's a good thing?" My dad told me. „but.. she's my best friend! I can't like her!" tears formed in my eyes. „She'd hate me! I don't know what to do.." I said not wanting to accept my feelings.
My dad hugged me. „Don't worry, I'm sure she wouldn't hate you. No one can hate you, Marcy." He told me. „Well I have to go cook dinner, your mother will be here soon." I wiped my tears away and whispered a thank you to him. I ran up to my room. It felt better talking to someone about it.
She turned her pc on opening the game Amphibia. She joined Anne.

3rd person pov
Dragannefly
Hey, Marce
Marcywuzhere
Hi!!
Dragannefly
Can I ask you something?
Marcywuzhere
Ofc you can!
Dragannefly
Do you live in LA by any chance?
Marcywuzhere
Yeah, why?

Dragannefly
...
IS YOUR LAST NAME WU??
Marcywuzhere
HOW DO YOU KNOW MY LAST NAME??
Dragannefly
IT'S ME ANNE, ANNE BOONCHUY .
Marcywuzhere
...
Marcy's face turned crimson red and she just stared at her computer screen.
Dragannefly
MARCY?
*no answer*
MARCE??
*no answer*
MARBLES?
*no answer*

Marcy was freaking out.
„IT WAS HER THE WHOLE TIME?"

Marcywuzhere
I HAVE TO GO.
BYE.

Marcy turned the pc off. She still couldn't believe it. She thought as she threw herself on her bed.
But couldn't stop thinking about Anne.

Buzz
Buzz

Marcy got a few Messages from Anne.
Anne
„Hey Marcy! Sorry about before.
I wanted to ask if you want to have a sleep over??
I already asked Sasha and she'll be there!"

Marcy
„Sure! And sorry that I left so suddenly."

Anne
„Don't worry about that!
Alright see you at my house."

Hello that was todays chapter! ))
The next chapter probably comes in the next few days ))