chapter sixteen, lie ability

author's note: i will be skiping an episode soon as i don't find it relevant for the book.

~ kylie xoxo.

her outfit:

Elina's POV:

Jordan was standing there in full hellhound mode. Tracy was in her partial kanima mode while pinning Valack in place. Josh was ready to fight and then Theo walked in holding Lydia.

"Back off."

Parrish was in a trance and continued to walk towards the pack.

"I said, back off."

"Take him."

"The guy's on fire!" Corey commented.

"You'll heal. Do it!"

Tracy went to paralyze the hellhound but nothing happened and then Josh joined but Parrish seemed in a trance and indestructable.

"Theo, this isn't working!"

Theo then began to join the fight he then left go of Lydia and then Valack grabbed her.

"No!" She shouted.

"Sorry, Theo, but I'm not done with her yet."

Corey then began to join the fight after Parrish threw Josh in to a wall. But then Corey was set on fire.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Once Stiles and I got out Lydia was already gone.

"Hey! Lydia! LYDIA! LYDIAAAA!"

I fell to the floor crying and then Stiles held on to me to calm me down.

Stiles and I began to run through the closed unit to catch up to Lydia but then Theo rushed in to us.

"Stiles! Elina!"

"I want her out of here, too. I have her scent."

"What do you want?"

"What's the difference?"

"I can find her. You can't."

We then ran in to the boys showers and they all were shocked as a girl was in there but a few looked to me and winked. I just rolled my eyes and held Stiles hand. We then left the room.

"It leads to the tunnels, doesn't it?"

"There's miles of them. They can be anywhere by now."