chapter thirty, riders on the storm

author's note: it's the final chapter of season 6a so i am excited because i can not wait to write the last lot of the book. as stiles leaves in 6b i will not be writing 6b, however i will be writing a few chapters of my own and then the chapter when stiles comes back. so look out for that anyway enjoy <33

her outfit:

I could feel Stiles' presence more and more by the second. I walked off even though I heard the others calling my name. Slowly but surely I began to see where he actually was. It looked like so sort of train station but it was very dark and gloomy.

Stiles was trying to get out. I saw him and his dad, his dad let him find us. I kept calling his name even Lydia seemed to see him now as she spoke up.

"Stiles! Keep going! We can see you, Stiles! Don't stop!"

"Stiles?" I called out but the light and himself was gone...

"Where is he? It was working. You saw him, right?" I asked them and Lydia nodded.

"...We didn't see anyone."

"No, he was here. I know it. Stiles was here." Lydia reassured me.

Liam then turned up before we left. He seemed in need of speaking to us as he was out of breath from running here.

"There's something you need to see."

"You're still here..." I noted.

"But everyone else is gone. All of them-- they're all gone. Look, you have to come with me." Liam told Scott.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can't explain it. I have to show you."

"Uh... All right. You guys stay here. Just in case." Scott added looking at me.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia questioned.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying."