chapter thirty one, good byes

author's note: i am going to focus on this book so i finish it first before i continue posting updates for the other three books also got a little smut scene at the end, not too much so it is very very short but it is better than nothing haha. anyway enjoy the chapter.

Now that school is finished with and we are all going our own ways. I thought it would be nice if we all spent one last time together as a family and pack. So I decided to make home made food that Melissa helped me with as we used to make all of it when Scott and I were younger. And then I also had Stiles and Scott help me make some food. I also baked some cakes for everyone.

But the most important thing was alcohol I got Melissa to buy some and then we had some drinks to celebrate school finishing. Malia was still not happy about doing summer school but Lydia said she would help and I will too for the bit of time that I am still in town. 

Stiles and I leave the next thing tomorrow morning so this is the last time I will be seeing most of the pack. I invited everyone like Liam, Corey, Mason, Hayden, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and even Theo. I thought he deserves to have a second chance of life and being in the pack.

The party was ready for 7 and most people arrive early. Stiles kept distracting me when I was setting up everything. I was putting the food out and he would wrap his arms around me and nibble at my ear.

"Stiles stop. I am trying to make sure everything is perfect"

"Lina baby, it is fine. All that matters is that everyone is here having fun"

I turned to face my boyfriend and then pulled him down in to a kiss. He looked at me and smiled. I missed him these past three months. It felt like half of me was not here. Which is true. Stiles is my other half.

The door bell rang and I went to get it but Stiles stopped me. Scott saw us from the living room and just rolled his eyes while he walked over to open the door. Stiles kissed me so many times. That it became ticklish. He had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He was more affectionate since he came back from the hunt. 

I think it's because he does not want to loose me again. I don't want to loose him either ever again. Liam, Hayden, Corey, Hayden and Theo walked in. A few of them had some food with them, I took it from them and then hugged all of them. Stiles was unsure about me hugging Theo but he let it slide as I was pulled in to Stiles soon after.

The party picked up once everyone ate the food. There was compliments from everyone which was nice, Melissa and Argent popped in too as well as Peter. Everyone just seemed to enjoy the normality for once in all of our lives. 

I put music on which got everyone up from their seats and dancing and messing around, and the whole night overall was great. It was nice to actually be a teenager for once with out any supernatural issues. 

"I am so glad to have met you all. I can not wait to see where our lives all go and I hope that we can all stay in contact" I stated.

We then cheered and continued on with the party until it was slowly getting late and once everyone began to leave Scott and Stiles helped me clean up everything. Scott headed up to bed and then Stiles and I just sat outside having a few drinks while having a quiet conversation. Stiles and I watched the stars in the clear night sky. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him under a blanket as it was getting cold. 

"You oaky babe?" Stiles asked.

I looked at him and nodded.

"It's nice to relax for once."

"Well now we are making it out finally."

"Yeah I am glad we are making it out together Stiles." He pulled me in to a kiss. And then we headed inside to head up to my room.

Slowly but passionately. We removed our clothes without creating a loud mess. And then Stiles began to kiss my neck slowly. Making me want more. I tugged on his hair. And then he looked down at me and I nodded. He slipped in to me making me yelp slightly but he covered my mouth so we would not be heard. He thrusted slowly but deep enough to make me moan in to his hand, he locked our other hands together while he kept moving his body in to me more and more. 

Each thrust it hit more better than the last thrust. I was holding on until I had to let go and so did he. We were in sync and then once we both finished he pulled out and then wrapped me in to his arms while we walked in to the shower and once we finished showering we headed to bed. 

I was pulled in to him and fell asleep in his arms.