slut

it was time.

eleanor took out a box from under her bed and removed the contents one by one. toys of all shapes and sizes laid in front of her. a smile of pride came over her face and she nodded like a proud mother to her children. they were her pride and joy, without them she'd probably be nothing.

now all she still had to do was to set up her tripod and camera to start the live show. basically her reason of existing.
no one knew about her little secret, nor was she going to tell anyone outside her room.

either she would be harassed and asked for free content by her 'friends' or she would be completely shamed for not having a real job. but let's be real, any jobs that give you money is a real job after all. wether it's commun or not, money is money.

she knew the people that used this excuse were simply salty that she could make more than what they do in a year in one night, if she set her heart up to do it. it was well paid so why not continue. like they said, work smarter not harder.

eleanor didn't really have any friends close enough to tell them her little secret. or any she would actually call friends. she didn't really mind that, she enjoyed her own company after all.

plus even though she wasn't necessarily embarrassed, she knew insults would come her way and somehow still end up hurting her in the process.

it's easy to ignore people but sometimes words do end up sticking wether we want it or not, so it was better to play it safe and not tell anyone. living a double life could actually be fun at times. it had some thrill into her normal student life.

she was indeed a miraculous lady bug fan...

the young woman quickly got rid of her clothes who were not revealing enough and put on one of her favorite pieces of lingerie. a black lace bra that went around her breasts and even her back to finish around her secret garden. she also put a robe around her, to of course keep some suspense for her subscribers. they loved it when they had to beg for her body.

she would be lying if she said she didn't like the compliments. well not necessarily when it was old married man but from the others, yes yes she loved them.

she quickly moved to the mirror closest to her and lifted her long blonde hair into a ponytail. then came the resistance piece. the object that was dearest to her heart along with everything else she owned.

a raven mask. a beautiful mask with a little sprinkle of glitter surrounding the eyes. there were even some feathers to add a little touch to it. that mask became part of her online persona and was crucial for her streams.

the mask only hid half of her face because she needed her lips out. for some reason people who watched her streams seemed to like it a lot when she was using them to be seductive. probably because they had some fantasy of her sucking their little pathetic cocks with them. some subscribers even called them, stripper lips. what was this even supposed to mean? she didn't know nor care.

however, they also liked her second pair of lips. quite a lot too. but honestly who wouldn't.

el had taken care to put a canva in the back so that her room would not be recognizable. after all, we were never really careful enough in college.

she took a deep breath before walking over to her laptop to press the 'live recording' button.

"alexa, play my sex playlist on spotify"

and then the music immediately began to play, setting the mood up for the stream. it did not even take a few seconds before a ton of people joined the live. her viewers didn't waste any seconds before flooding her chat box with all sort of requests they were dying for her to do.