not invited

TW// mention of assault and violence

the day after the night was certainly going to be brutal for eleanor, but for now it was the last thing she cared about. all she wanted to do was dance and have the time of her life. after the certain interruption of her little adventure with this guy mike, if that was his name, she had gone to the kitchen to put on one shot after another. after all, that was why she had come - to get drunk.

she'd be lying if she said her spicy bathroom session hadn't been fun. it wasn't the first time she'd been interrupted by someone for forgetting to lock a door, so personally it hadn't shocked her any more than it should have. maybe for mike it was different, she'd probably never know anyway since it was clearly a one-night-only situation, so she didn't have to worry about it.

satisfied with the amount of alcohol that was currently flowing through her system, she took one last sip from the bottle of vodka and made her way to the living room. the music blasted just as loudly as when she arrived, which made her smile playfully. she paid no attention to the few people who were lying on the floor, half-dead, and began to sway dynamically to the rhythm the music was offering. it didn't take long for several people to join her and form a small circle of hyper people.

ahhhh she felt totally in her element. eleanor loved to party! of course not every day but once in a while couldn't hurt anyone. maybe her liver... but anyway everyone was going to die one day, you had to live a little anyway without worrying about death. of course alcohol is not necessary to have fun but it was a good booster, no one could really argue with that. and cocktails were to die for. she loved her some sex on the beach. not only the drink form too!

"look at you move. you're so fine mama" a boy who had approached her with a piercing look with his head-turning brown eyes said.... well, that's probably what he was thinking when he approached her like that. but nah, it took a little more than nice words to impress eleanor. but after all, it was always nice to hear a compliment, whether it was sincere or not.

also, he wasn't really her type. he had long hair with a turned cap, to make him look more 'swag' or whatever style he was trynna pull. his pants were almost down his ankles and he looked like a full blown addict.

she was still a little on the adrenaline from her session earlier but this guy was giving her bad vibes. she didn't really intend to engage with anyone else and then she wasn't interested in him, at all. to her he wasn't attractive and his way of speaking was weird too. it was like he was trying to imitate an accent that wasn't his to begin with.

it did make him look like a total loser.

the man who was only a few centimeters away from her, was biting his lip intensely while looking her up and down. she raised an eyebrow, stepping back slightly so as not to get too close to him either. she liked to have her own bubble when she danced, especially if she hadn't invited the person into it to begin with. she nodded her head negatively as she continued to move away from him, hoping he would take the hint and leave her alone. especially since she hadn't responded to any of his crappy advances.

"lemme take you to a bedroom baby girl."

oop. this was the breaking point for her. being called baby girl was probably one of her biggest turn off ever. she stopped dancing right away and visibly gagged right in front of the dude, not caring one bit that she just did it in front of him.

"baby girl? what am i, twelve?" she looked at him with disgust and simply started walking away from him. "i literally gave you signs from the beginning that i was clearly not interested." she continued as she looked around the room to see if there was a group of people she could go join because she really hated his company.