wanna makeout?

the young woman had parked her car a little farther away from all the others that were scattered all over the street and in the courtyard of the building. she preferred to be farther away in case some drunken idiot decided to take their car and just cause accidents all over the place and hook hers at the same time. maybe she was a bit paranoid but she preferred to play it safe, just in case, because you never really know at parties like those.

plus her car was a gift from her father to congratulate her on getting into college, if she dared to even scratch it she would blame herself forever. she certainly wouldn't have the heart to admit it to her poor father either. that's why she was extra careful with her precious little vehicle.

she locked her doors before hanging her keys on her pants. that way, she was sure to keep them close to her and not lose them. knowing herself, if she dared to put them on a table, one drink later and it was over. she would look for them for hours.

after all, eleanor had been to tons of parties in her life. so she kinda gained certain habits and all sorts of tricks to avoid the worst. especially since she had learned from her mistakes over the years. that's what we call grow.

eleanor actually decided to keep her hair into the tight ponytail she had earlier, it was much easier to do stuff when her hair wasn't all in her face. as of her clothes she still went with the crop top and the short shorts from earlier. she left her zip-up hoodie inside her car since it would probably be too hot inside to keep it on.

the music was already in full swing, echoing throughout the whole neighbourhood, which was very quiet apart from the party house. she was thankful that she didn't live in this neighborhood because she knew that the owner of the house had parties at least every week and she would probably go crazy with all the noises all the time. those people were a lot stronger than her!

the dude who owned the house got a lot of money so that's probably why no one dared to say anything or even call the cops on him... eleanor knew him pretty well, that's mostly why she didn't really bother texting him beforehand to let him know about her presence. it's not like he would mind it at all....

yes yes, she did hook up with him a few times which probably helped.

seeing how many people were out there, she clearly wasn't the only one who decided to come at last minute. also, most of this guy's parties were turning into open houses whether he liked it or not. so at this point no one really cares.

el finally arrived at the door after avoiding a few bodies on the floor that looked like they were at the end of their lives.

they would be massively hungover in the morning but that was none of her business.

she opened the door without knocking because it was clear that no one would hear her if she did and she would look like a total loser.

she went inside the house before closing behind her. well, nothing had changed since the last time she was here. which was about 2-3 months ago.

his grandpa's clock was still well positioned in the entrance to welcome people, not
creepy at all eh.... it's rather surprising that nobody went in it or broke it because it took up so much unnecessary space. it also look like it would cost a great amount of money, selling it seemed like the best idea.

"eleanor! we thought you would never come." let out an unfamiliar voice close to her.

el turned around slowly and put a smile on her face even though she didn't recognize who the voice belonged to.

a black haired girl was waving at her along with making signs to get eleanor to join their small group of 2 girls and 5 boys. oop this sounded like bad news but she still decided to walk towards them, gently shaking her hands to greet them all.