ONE - SUMMER HUMILIATION

THIRD PERSON POV

Belly rushed into her room fuming, she slammed her door shut with all her force. Her now stained violet and white striped bathing suit dripped on her carpet floor.
Belly was so pissed off. Belly's emotions take over all her movements, swallowing her whole almost. Belly's a strong girl, her father was a professional boxer and even though her mother hated it, he taught Belly. So you don't want to be near her when she gets too mad.

Belly rushed over to her white wooden bed, she lifted her mattress up and grabbed the brown cardboard coloured notebook that was hidden. She throws her clean mattress back down and sits on it, she grabs a black pen from her bedside table. She opens a fresh lined page and begins writing...

DEAR DIARY,
LIFE COULD NOT GET ANY WORSE.

That bitch Ali Mills is the devil. And they say I have problems?  God! As if! That pretty face sure has a very ugly heart! I hate her. Now diary your probably wondering what the hell she did this time well, I was invited to this beach party to 'celebrate school coming back' stupid I know who wants to go back to school. Anyways, so I arrived and of course the only other girls I knew there were with the snotty stuck up princess. And guess who was also sitting with her, Jamie! Like are you kidding me!
So I walked over to the group of the girls and blocked the light in front of Jamie. I told her to come on and she just said 'Just sit down with us Belly. You won't die'  Are you joking Jamie! God I still can't believe her. I scoffed at her and started walking backwards in spite, I ended up knocking over this tan boy that I had never seen before. I told him sorry and he just went back to his soccer game. Do people have no manners now a days. I sat down on a wooden log and just relaxed. Now skip to dark. Johnny Lawrence yes I mean goldilocks. He starts having this full on fight with Ali, not physical or anything just verbal but it was still a fight. I stood up and started watching the fight. The new kid dumbly got involved and was pushed to the ground by Lawrence
She flips the page and starts writing again .

I giggle, not to be rude or anything I couldn't of helped it. Ali scoffed at me and picked up her cherry drink. She walked over to me and splashed me! What the actual heck, I know. I looked down and screamed at her 'I'm coming for you bitch!'
She ran off and I sprinted after her. People were watching us I knew this because I could hear people chanting 'Fight' continuously. I could also hear faint foot steps behind me, I thought it was just everyone coming to watch our 'fight'
I was wrong. I catched up to Ali and went to grab her hair but was grabbed by the waist and got sent down to the floor. I gasped. Ali had gotten away. I turned around ready to slap whoever the hell just did that. I spun around and saw the one and only, Johnny Fucking Lawrence. I screamed at him and asked him why the hell he did that. He said that he wanted to talk to me. Like I have never ever talked to this man why is he now talking to me? I started to quickly walk towards him and pushed him to the ground. I then ran and here I am. Oh and now I have to go back to school as the freak. Great just great.

authors note
stop I'm loving this so far. did you guys like the cobra kai reference? anyways I hope your enjoying!