THREE- CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU

I ARRIVED OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE QUIETE LATE.
Johnny had dropped me off after our long conversation of rules. He dropped me off just then.
School got out over 2 hours ago. I was dead meat.
I took an extremely deep breath and turned the cold silver doorknob. I opened the door completely and saw my mother reading todays newspaper.
She put the newspaper down and gasped at my presence.

"Do you know what time it is! You should've been home hours ago! Your lucky that a friend of mine saw you at the park with someone! I would've called the cops." She boomed
"What were you doing with a boy anyway? Are you already sleeping around, you whore!" I gasped and took a step backwards tears daring to spill from my eyes.

I ran over to the landline and pulled out my pink notepad. I found the page of rules and looked at the bottom which had our home phone number. I dialled the number with shaky hands, I could hear my mother shouting of what I was doing, I could hear footsteps coming towards the study, so I locked the door so she couldn't come in.

"Come on, pick up,pick up,pick up!"

"Hello, this is Sid speaking" Spoke an cranky voice. This must be Johnnys step father.

"Hi Sid, is Johnny home?" I asked while holding back sobs.

"Yes, he just got home. Who is asking?"

"Um- his girlfriend. Bel- Isabel." I stuttered out.
Calling myself his girlfriend was weird, because I wasn't really. It was all fake. Johnny didn't like me. I tried to hurt his precious little Ali.

"Hey Johnny. The phones for you." Sids voice fades away.

"Hey this is Johnny." I smiled happily.

"Hey Johnny. I know this is to much right now but something happened here at home and I was wondering if we could go do something. Maybe go to the park again?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"It's like you can't take your eyes off of me for more than 20 minutes."
I could hear his smirk through the phone.

"No- Johnny I'm being serious, can you?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you there in ten. Unless you want me to pick you up?" He asked

I felt my face heat up and bit my bottom lip.

"No, no that's fine. See you there."

"K, see you then princess"

"Johnny, don't you go calling-"

"Bye Belly" He called into the phone.

He hung up and I laughed at his immature behaviour.

I then remembered I have to get past my ma. I took a deep breath so I was ready to run for it. I twisted the door handle, I bolted out the front door. I could hear my mothers begs but I didn't listen to her. She was a old drunk hag. I ran and ran down the street, until I reached the empty childrens park. I stopped for a second and panted. I weakly made my way over to the colourful swing set.
I sat on the swing by myself for a minute or two until, until I saw the motorcycle that was owned by Johnny. He jumped off the bike and I waved him over. He came over, gave me a small smile and sat down on the rusted swing beside me.

"So... do you want to talk about it?"

"Maybe later, but not right now." I responded