SIX-THE LAST TIME

BELLY AND DANIEL WALKED THROUGH THE OUTDOOR CORRIDOR SILENTLY.
Soon enough Daniel spots something that makes him stop dead in his tracks.
"What is it?" Belly inquired , breaking the silence between the two.

She follows his eyeline and sees that he's staring at the blonde and his four other friends.
"Daniel come on, let's just rush past them."
"Sorry I can't come to the movie I just remembered I forget something in class . I'll see you later." He quaked, patting Belly's shoulder and then speed walking away.

"Daniel you'll have to face them sooner or later. I should be the one running away. But when you run away you let them win." Belly explains
"I'm not running away from anything." He lied
"We both have to deal with this."
"You deal with it your way and I'll deal with it mine. Okay? I'll see you. I gotta go."

"Daniel!"
"Get off my case!" Daniel demanded
Belly shook her head slightly at him. She crossed her arms and took a deep breath. She adjusted her shirt and looked around to make sure no teachers were around. Belly quickened her pace as she got closer to the cobra kais. Just like an airplane about to take off.

"Hey Bells can I talk to you?" Johnny says while stepping in front of the raven haired girl.
"No. I gotta go." She spoke with her head down
She took a step to side but was just stopped but the other cobras.
"Can you guys just leave me alone!" Belly pleaded.

"Guys, back off. Okay? I got this." Johnny spoke to his friends
"Please let me talk to you."
"Why? So you can make fun of me? And that stupid cliche letter. It was stupid I know!" Belly admitted aggressively.

She pushed Johnny out of her way but Johnny grabbed her forearm. God, I think I've seen this film before.

Johnny gently pulls Belly towards him.
"I like you too."

Johnny kisses Belly in front of everyone.
Belly is surprised at first but kisses him back.

They pull apart, smile at eachother and push their foreheads together.

AUTHORS NOTE:
this story is officially over! I'm very sad but maybe soon I'll write a second story when they're actually dating.
But idk you tell me if you'd read that.

Thank you so much for supporting this story! - sofia