Free As A Caged Bird - Part 02 | 18+

The second Pete's back collided against the bedsheets of the imprisoned room Vegas had kept him in, a long stretched-out whimper left his mouth.

He hated this helpless feeling. He had done everything in his power to stay strong all his life. Now look at him; a withering mess of a man; his father would surely scold him, the same way Vegas' father berated him.

Vegas.

It was wrong to depend on the enemy alpha. So - so wrong. And despite the voices taunting him in his head, asking him; Why Pete? Why would he depend on Vegas, of all people, to quench his thirst, to cool him down from his overbearing heat? Pete buried his face into the pillow next to him, and squeezed his eyes shut; he did not know why, but Vegas understood him like no other.

When the bed dipped from Vegas' weight, Pete forced his eyes open. It seemed he had been so lost in thoughts; he had not realized Vegas had already stripped himself naked.

If Pete had been in his proper senses, he would have marveled a little longer at Vegas' defined body, and his chiseled abs - and his stiff, sculpted cock.

"Look at you," Vegas taunted in a husky voice, while he slipped his fingers through Pete's undergarment, and carefully tugged the loose fabric completely off, leaving Pete equally naked. "So needy, Pete."

In a desperate plea for touch, Pete jerked his hips up until his erected, dripping cock brushed against Vegas' cock. "Vegas," his breath hitched. Vegas' body felt like ice compared to his; he needed more of it.

As Vegas leaned down, he whispered in a teasing tone, "Tell me what you need, Pete."

Bastard.

Pete swallowed hard. "I - I need..."

"Use your words," Vegas growled almost threateningly before he wrapped his fingers around Pete's neck, squeezing tightly until it felt hard to breathe. "Maybe... If you ask nicely, I might give you what you need, yeah?"

Despite Pete's face burning bright red, he stared deep into Vegas' eyes, and slowly opened his legs wider, allowing his slick to pool on the sheets. The deep, daring part of him hoped his scent would hypnotize the alpha, and forced him to bend to Pete's needs. "Your cock," he let out a shaky breath. "I need your cock Vegas - alpha."

"That's a good boy," Vegas praised in a husky voice, kneeling between Pete's parted thighs as he eyed how the slick drip down, soiling the sheets. "Now let me taste you."

When Vegas went down, lapping his tongue against the pool of slick, Pete could only arch his back and whined. "Yes," he gasped as Vegas' tongue slipped inside of him. Although he did not know what possessed him to act so - so desperate for a man who kept him a prisoner and snatched the sanity he once had - he pondered little. "Yes," he withered against the pleasure and whined pitifully. "Yes, Vegas. Alpha."

"Pete," Vegas stopped, staring at Pete. His eyes were hungry; his face covered in slick. "You taste so fucking delicious."

Pete moaned at the compliment, thrusting his hip up, silently begging Vegas for more.

"I think..." Vegas brushed his fingers against Pete's leaking, twitching cock. "I think I'm going to keep you... forever. Don't you want to be kept forever, Pete?"

Pete would've shivered in fright from Vegas' low, dangerous whisper. Yet, the omega inside him purred at those sinful promises.

It seemed; that even if he could run, he would stay.

"Tell me something," Vegas asked, leaning down against Pete's chest before sucking a bright red bruise on one of his pebbled nipples. "How many alphas had you fucked before?"