ミ★ 2 ★彡

Aurelia's POV

Ms. Snider: Aurelia, it's your turn to share.

The handsome boy I was just about to ask his name and get to know turned around and looked at the teacher.

Ms. Snider was glaring at him for a second, before turning her attention back to me.

She smiles sweetly and signals me to come to the front of the room.

I get up nervously and walked up the front. I stood by Ms. Snider's desk (sorta) and faced everyone.

Monté is looking at me with her thumbs up under the desk.

Aurelia: "Hi, my name is Aurelia, but you can call me Lia. I'm from Ontario, Canada." 😁

I wasn't about to tell my whole life story, so I looked at Ms. Snider for her approval before going back to my seat.

While I was walking back, one of the girls that I saw on the bus this morning had her foot out in the middle of the walkway

Ain't been in this room for not even an hour yet 😒

My dumbass didn't see that it was there, and I nearly fell to the ground until a strong hand gripped my wrist.

Stupid embarrassed ho-

I looked up surprised for a second until embarrassment struck me.

I casually look over my shoulder to see a new masculine face looking over me with a stern look.

His dark chocolate eyes with a hint of green glared at the blonde roach across from him

He bit his lip a little

Aurelia: "s- sorry..."

Blonde Roach: "be more considerate of your surroundings, bi-"

Him: "ignore her, you good?"

I was about to answer his question before Monté grabbed me and pulled me back to my desk.

*whisper*

Monté: "You're welcome 😙"

Yeah, thanks! 💀

Time skips towards the last 10 minutes of class

Almost everyone has shared their names and a little bit about themselves.

I found out the girl that "accidentally" tripped me was named Alexis (Lexi)

She was also a sophomore and was one of the RCHS
cheerleaders for our school.

Ms. Snider: "Okay everyone, we are down to our last 5 students. Everyone can't introduce themselves today, but we will continue the rest tomorrow. Next!"

The boy who was sitting in front of me got up with his twin brother. Both of them went to the front and faced everyone else.

I admire both of them and noticed how the guy who saved me earlier stood at least an inch taller than his brother. His eyes were fully green, and you could see the lights reflected in them.

He started talking first

Ellis: "Hey, my name is Ellis. Most call me Els. This is my twin brother Darius. We're both from France and recently transferred her."

Darius lifted his left hand a bit while the other rested in his pants pocket. His head was tilted down at the floor.

Ellis was the more outspoken one of the two. He had dark brown hair that cupped around his face. His hair was long in the front and short at the back.