ミ★ 8 ★彡

🦋Chloe🦋

️WARNING⚠️ 18+ CONTENT

After work at Louis's House

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk into Louis's bathroom was my pink robe on. I just got out the shower and was still turned on. Definitely my hormones taking its toll.

Louis was laying in bed watching some football videos. He only had his boxers on, and he muscular chest was visible.

"Best moments of Football"

His beautiful blonde curly hair was a bit damp after taking his shower as well.

He turned around and looked at me. He admired my features.

My skinny frail body. I have medium size breasts and a small waist line.

My ass....well...doesn't exist.

He bit is finger and eyed me up and down. My hair was hanging down and still was wet. Water still dripping from my body made me look hotter.

Louis: "You look so beautiful, baby. Honestly breath taking"

Chloe: "I guess I can give my mom some credit. She spread then chicken legs of hers and out popped a model"

I know that's fucking cringy, but it's Chloe for old time sake.🙄

Louis chuckled a bit and sat up on the bed. He came to the edge where I was and wrapped his hands around my waist.

He rubs my legs up and down while look up at me. I could see the bulge in his boxers.

That little guy down there was ready to eat.

Yay..ready to eat some bones. Yum yum 😛

I lift his head and kissed his soft pink lips. He sticked his tongue in my mouth and I could taste his saliva. His tongue rolled around.

He forcefully pulled me on the bed and unwrapped my robe, revealing my bare naked body. The cold breeze touched my tits hardening them.

My area was warm, and ready to be fucked.

Louis slowly pulled down his boxers. His dick was so hard, he had to be careful not to hurt it.

Louis: "Ready?"

I reached my hand down to where my vagina was, and rubbed my clit slowly. I like giving myself pleasure before being pleased by my man.

Chloe: "Mhm"

I moaned softly by the pleasurable sensation. 

Louis gripped his hard cock and slowly masturbated. After, he moved the tip towards my clit, and inserted.

Sharp pain osed up my body. I gribbed the bed sheet.

Louis moved up and down repeatedly, quickening the pace as he went.

In and out his dick went. I could feel every motion.

My moans grew louder the more force he put into. He constantly kept hitting my G-spot.

We both were so close to climaxing, and soon did. We both moaned in each other's ear.

Cum poured from inside me. Our sweaty bodies fell onto the bed.

Louis: "Mm I remember this feeling, you're just the same"

Chloe: "We've only fucked twice, and there's plenty more times to come"

He smirked and kissed my lips.

♡♡♡♡♡smutty chaptah♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm very aware that this chapter included some missing details, but the reasoning will be justified later.

This chapter was short bc it's just filled of sex shit. But next chapter will be a bit longer. (And no more Chloe Chapter for a bit)

I also want to add in that sometimes whenever I've already proof read and finished writing a chapter, I release it early. So, not every chapter will be released on Saturday. The approximate day I should post is by Saturday (unless im on break or can't)

Anywho Thanks for reading❤️

👁👄👁 p.s. think of ur crush when reading this.

LIKE ,COMMENT, AND SAVE

BAI HORNY HOES >:)