~chapter one~

Clarissa was in a figure hugging pencil skirt a plain white shirt and a black blazer over it. She was dressed like this for only one reason, to be interviewed for a third job as an assistant for the mystery MInister of Magic, who is due to be revealed to her.

As soon as she was ready to apparate, she was zapped into a whirlpool of wind and found herself in the midst of Central London. The double decker buses, the noise of people in the streets oh, she knew where she was. As she made her way inside the Ministry building, it was very crouded. The statue of Merlin and the elf  still standing tall as I smiled up at it. 

As she entered the interview she was greeted by an annoyed voice.

Cressida
As I walked in, I was greeted by a grumbly voice. 'Hello.' I looked up to see a man with ocean blue eyes, pale white, paper- like skin, perfect blonde hair and a v shaped jaw line. Merlin, was he hot, or what? 'Hello, you're are here on behalf of the interview and role for and as my assistant, I expect? he muttered, clearly pissed off.

'Yes, I am and here are my resume documents.' I said with a fake smile on my face, he was gorgeous but rude. I could already tell he was an asshole. He pushed the jam-packed folder back towards me. 'I won't be needing this, let's get straight to the questions? Number 1- are you a virgin?' He said with a slight grin. Why in the flying fuck was he asking me these things? He wants to play, let's play. 'No, I'm not.'
____________________________________________

Short chap bc I gotta go do smth xx