~chapter five~

Cressida Robertson

Oh shit. I now had to spend my next hour talking to my boss talking about how he isn't satisfied sexually. What could be worse?!

I sat down on my favourite emerald green armchair as I sighed awkwardly. "Hello, Mr Malfoy. To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked sarcastically. " Uhh-" He cleared his throat, looking quite flustered. "I am here for an appointment with someone under the name of Mrs Adila Sedraia, but I guess the person who held the appointment was changed, so I am here to talk about what I should do in order to satisfy my sexual needs, as I feel my acquaintances don't quite satisfy me enough. Know what I mean?"

I nod.

"Mr, Malfoy, have you ever tried self satisfaction, masturbating, if I may?" He stays as still as can be as he says "Yes. Yes, I have." I looked at him in the eyes as I thought deeply about the little information he had given me in the past 15 minutes. We continued talking and a key part of our conversation was about what kinks he has, "Blood, knife, degrading, praise, daddy kink, bondage, over stimulation, spanking, dom, hair pulling and all of the above."

Goddamn.

He really just named every kink I've ever had. "Okay we can do that. I will speak to my upervisor and see if we can find you a match that has also come here to sekk advice. She may be a fellow colleague of mine as they all filled out their job applications, including me, in order to write down what they look for in a partner, their kinks and- well, you get it."

"We'll be back to you within two to three business days. Shall I go back to the office now, to continue my work for you, sir?" I smiled. "Yes. Don't be any later than 7:45, yeah?" I gently nod and I exit the beautifully decorated room.

Draco Malfoy

My meeting with Miss Robertson went fairly well. Fancy schmancy, all professional. Whatever. I was brought up to be posh but really I just think it's all a load of shit. 

I was heading out to one of the Slytherin parties tonight and I did not have work the next day so I was ready to get bloody wasted. 

Time skip to the party

I was dressed in my normal jet black suit, ready to go, until I heard a loud knock on the door of Malfoy Manor. It was my old friend Lorenzo with a girl beside him. Oh my fucking days. It was Miss Robertson. We've got to stop meeting up like this. I cleared my throat. "Hello Miss Robertson." 

Lorenzo had a puzzled look sprawled out across his face. 

"Cress, do you know him?" I sighed just as Miss Robertson did earlier on today.

"Yeah, he's my boss..."