Hating Him As Boss And loving Him As Husband

My first story is coming to an end next week so am here with new one thanks for your love and support.

What's all this abhi?
Said dadis.

Is not that am not ready for marriage but did you think she'll be a good wife?
Ask abhi like innocent child.

Abhi I know her very well she'll be the best wife I know my grandson is innocent and I won't choice a tiger for you.

Ok grandma.

Get ready your bride is on her way.

On the other side with the bride

Mommy why are you doing this to me I don't want to get married now I don't even know who's my to be husband.

He's Just a man of your choice pragya you'll surely like him and he's the best person for you I know him very well pragya don't irritate him because he's very emotional cry easily and I know you're troublesome.

Pragya have a little smile hearing this.

See we have reach.

Pragya was shocked to see the mansion it's her boss house and she had been there once.
She started to shiver realizing her boss is her to be husband.
The marriage took place pragya cry saying bye to her mom later she's shown sitting on the bed waiting for abhi to unveil her.
She started shivering hearing his foot steps.

Abhi understand her emotions throughout the marriage he sat beside her on the bed.

Miss Arora I mean Mrs Mehra am here as your husband not your boss am not here to be strict on my wife don't be afraid of me am not the way you think am just grandma doll that's how relatives called me
He said with little laugh pragya too smile calming herself.

Abhi take of the veil with smile and say you're welcome Mrs Mehra.

Thank you.

Sir where are my clothes?

Did you just called me sir? Am your husband call me by name or you can give me a name.

Ok I'll think about it.

Abhi show her her clothes she change for bed as well as abhi.

Are you comfortable with me staying on the bed.
Asked abhi.

Yes
She said back facing him and pulling on the blanket and sleep later at midnight abhi cuddled her and she wake up in his arms in the morning.
She tried pulling herself gently not to disturb his sleep but couldn't abhi wake up and realize their position he let go of her saying sorry.

It's ok.

Where are you going aren't it too early to wake up or you're resuming work today?

It's my first day as daughter in law so...
She didn't complete as abhi stop her from speaking further.

There's no work in this house maids will do everything come and sleep you're still sleepy.

Pragya get on the bed and resumed her sleep unlike her wish she wake up late and get surprised seeing breakfast in bed served by abhi after sometime both get busy talking about themselves I mean like and dislike.

I have said so much but you haven't said anything.
Said pragya.

I like what you like and dislike what you don't.

Means there's nothing you doesn't like?

There's that's looking down while talking to me always look into my eyes.

Pragya get a flashback of incident that happened at office.

Miss Arora am talking to you why are you looking down?!