I Trust My Wife

With abhigya they get home and abhi tell dadis about the new member she's so excited and tease abhi.

Later at their room.

I'll hire someone tomorrow to do your work so you can have bedrest.
Said abhi.

Does it mean I won't go to office again?

Yes you'll stay at home with grandma I'll decrease my time and come home early from tomorrow.

No I don't want to stay at home it's ok I'll stay with you in your office I won't do anything plzzz.

Ok fine take a shower we'll be going somewhere tonight.

Where?

My friend married Anniversary it's almost time.

Showering together won't be bad at all it'll save time and water
She said taking off his shirt.

It can also stop us from going.
He said making her blush understanding she put her hand in his pant.

You're becoming shameless and naughty these days.
Said abhi and pragya blush but continue what she's doing burying her face on his chest abhi made her look at him taking her lips passion took over them, they forget they're going somewhere that night.

Three months later

Pragya belly is becoming visible tanu get to know she's pregnant that's why abhi hired new finance secretary.
She think of a way to make abhi hate her,she get to know abhi love his unborn child so much that losing the baby can separate them forever and think to use the baby.

Boss here is the juice grandma sent it she said is for ma'am.
Said Robin and abhi take it and see pragya sleeping.

I'll make her have it when she wake..
Said abhi and Robin leave, after sometime abhi too move out and tanu entered the cabin and video herself putting something in the juice she couldn't add too much as she was having less time and to avoid getting catch and move out.

Abhi came back and see pragya awake he asked her to have the juice, she nodded and take it but find it difficult to drink it taste horrible she complained and abhi have a sip.

Yeah maybe grandma add something to it.
He said spitting it out thinking maybe it's only made for pregnant woman.

I don't want to drink all else I'll vomit.

It's ok you've drink half, you can have the leftover later.
Pragya said ok and give it back to him.

A few minutes after having the juice she started feeling uncomfortable getting some chills in her body with small abdominal pain it started becoming unbearable she complained, abhi get panic.

It hurt suniye I can't take it.
She said crushing her abdomen and sweating.

You, you'll be fine, don't worry wait let Me call the doctor, no I'll take you to the hospital instead.
He said stammering and make her stand he see blood stain on his chair bed.

Oh God you're bleeding what's happening pragya I don't want to lose our baby.
He said restless.

Suniye am in pain you're talking about baby and questioning me about what's happening, trust me I know nothing about it.
She said cry abhi asked her to stop crying she'll be fine and their baby too, he remove his black coat and tied it on her waist as her dress is spoiled with blood.
He carried her running to his car and drove to the hospital leaving the stuff confused.

After they reached abhi get video off pragya adding something In the juice grandma brought for her, the number is unknown abhi get angry seeing this.

She's out of danger both mother and baby is fine the medicine wasn't too much and the baby is mature enough I'll prescribe some medication for her to take whenever she get pain or bleed because the pill will work till days, you can go and see her.
Said the doctor.