Is problems Getting Started?

Later they close from work abhi sit in the car waiting for pragya but she didn't show up he get down and see her coming out of the office as well as tanu.

What took you so long?
Asked abhi but pragya didn't mind him and tanu asked if he's talking to her and abhi said no.

With pragya she sat in the car backseat and abhi asked her again what took her so long again she didn't mind him.
Abhi go to the backseat pragya turn her back to him, he hugs her from behind .

Is like my darling is upset with me.
He said nuzzling her neck pragya moans asking him to leave her.

What happen?  Why are you so mad?

You embarrass me so bad.
She complained.

What did I do?

When you shouted at me to go back to my cabin they were all looking at me I was so embarrassed.

Sorry I'll deal with your boss tomorrow now your husband is here just chill..
He said kissing her cheek pragya turn and look at him, he give a quick kiss on the lips.

Shall we go now?

Pragya nods and abhi get back to his seat asking pragya to come there.

Am ok here.

No people will think am your driver come on come here.
Pragya smile and do what he said and both leave.

Oh so this is what going on? I'll expose this two tomorrow I'll disgrace that pragya mercilessly how could she stool so low as a married woman wait I need a prove first how stupid I could have recorded them.
Said tanu after seeing the two in their car, she didn't heard their conversation.

Weeks and months passed tanu tried her best to have prove against the two but couldn't,  she barely see them together and that too whenever her phone isn't with her.
With abhigya it being five months of marriage and it wasn't being a day they have serious fight.

Pragya is shown lazily laying on the bed refusing to go to work.

You're doing this since weeks ago same thing happened yesterday and you spend all your time sleeping during work hours what kind of laziness is this?
He said furiously.

Are you upset with me?

No.

Then why are you scolding me?

Because you wasn't like this before and when get married.
What if am not your boss would you have done the same with the work?

Suniye you're misunderstanding am not doing that because you're my boss.

Then what's wrong I'll make you a house wife if you want that then you can sleep whenever you want because I won't fired the maids and there's nothing you'll do staying at home and I'll hire someone else I think that will be better than going to my office, leaving my work and sleeping all the time while there are so many works there to do.

Am sorry it won't happen again but trust me am not intentionally doing that.
She said wiping the tears coming getting up and move to the washroom washing her face calming herself and tell abhi they should go, abhi feel bad for talking to her that way.

Actually am so sorry.

It's ok you were right on whatever you said.
She said and leave to their car and start to office,  there's silence drive they reached pragya move to her cabin abhi watch her working, she look so tired and try her best not to sleep, he look at her keeping wiping her face with wet napkin.