Tanu Is Gone Forever

I am going out you take rest.

Just now you're leaving me?

No I'll come soon promise.

OK be careful.

Sure.

With abhi he nock on a door tanu came out he hug her .

What are you doing abhi.

Just realizing how great you could be as a wife, I like you tanu can we hookup tonight?
He said smooching her but avoid lips kiss just touching and nuzzling.

Ouch how can I refuse you abhi but am confused why have you Change your mind all of a sudden.
She said in between her moans.

Because pragya have killed my child I told her to stay home but she refused if she did our baby would've been alive by now.
I want you tanu pls don't say no because pragya can't be a mother again and you know how kids worth to me.

OK abhi I understand but where's pragya now?

She just leave with her mom see here are our divorce papers.

Tanu is shock to see it get happy but didn't show it.

I'll come for you tonight so be ready.

Abhi I hope you're real?

Is OK if you don't trust me am going home.
He said acting like leaving tanu stop him.

I trust you abhi am just surprise.

I'm sorry for making the wrong choice earlier but no more I hope you won't behave like pragya in the future.
He said hugging her tanu find it weird but having abhi by her side she can't think far all she want is him.

Can I get a kiss plss.

No I'll be all yours tonight.
He said kissing her cheek and leave.

Omg I can't believes this just happened finally my abhi gonna be mine forever, in few months all his property will be mine and will always wake up in his embrace
She said happily.

With abhi.

Am sorry pragya but I've to do this.
He said thinking how he was touching tanu.

He get home and found pragya sleeping he sat beside her.

Tanu will be out of our life forever.
He said caressing her pragya get up and put her head on his lap abhi smile and kiss her forehead.

Later at night after making sure pragya is asleep he went to tanu's house and take her out it was fun till abhi blindfold her saying surprise.

SURPRISE.
Said abhi unfolding tanu is shock to see a pool fill with big big crocodiles

What's going on here abhi?

We're here to give them dinner.

Where is it?

You! You're their dinner.

He said tiring both her legs tanu panic.
Stop this drama abhi it's bad joke.

Abhi tied both hands at her back tanu understand it's getting serious she was about to scream but abhi cover her mouth.

Shhh don't scream remember I just fulfill one wish of yours that's having dinner with you I was so loving right so be quite and die.
He said laughing at his own words.

Tanu try to struggle with him but he's stronger than her.
Her tears fall on his wrist.

I won't fall for this your tears my pragya have cry more than this, the pains and bleedings she's even still bleeding i don't even know if we can be parents again but you it's just tears don't worry you'll die soon and be free.
He close his eyes tight and push her in the pool he walk away without looking back to pity her.