}new home{

{Oliver pov} my dad passed away a few years ago.  My mom says it's my fault because he was "stressed" . But I know it's not true because my dad actually died of cancer. I was really sad because my mom doesn't like me and my dad was the only person I had so after he passed my mom hated me even more but I am lucky that she doesn't abuse me. Anyway enough with the bull crap my mom had told me a few days ago she has a fiancé now and that we have to go live with him and his son regie which was fine with me because I finally get to have a father figure and a brother in my life that hopefully won't hate me as much as she does.

A few hours later

"OLIVER LETS GO" I heard my mom shout "COMING" I yelled back as I grabbed my last thing  which was a baseball that my dad he gave me before he died. I've never let go of it and I won't. "OLIVER NOW!" I snapped out of it as I heard my mom yell at me again. "S-SORRY!" I said putting the ball in my backpack and running downstairs. I hopped in the car  and my mom immediately started driving not even giving me time to put on my seatbelt. Which is normal but it would be nice for her to at least wait. But anyways a few minutes later we arrived to this huge house it was really nice looking. I can see why my mom just randomly got up and married some man.

The House

We walked inside the house and saw a man, he hugged and kissed her so I assume that's who she's going to marry

We walked inside the house and saw a man, he hugged and kissed her so I assume that's who she's going to marry. "Hello! You must be Oliver." He shook my hand and I smiled "and you are?" I asked him "oh I'm Amihan(ah-me-hen) and my son Regie is in the shower . He will be out in a minute! But for now our maid pialo(pee-ah-lo) will show you to your room" A beautiful woman bowed to me and started walking so I followed her. Once we got to my room I have never been so amazed at a room before.. 

"Welcome Home sir" she said Bowing once again and left

"Welcome Home sir" she said Bowing once again and left. I laid on the bed "soo comfyyyy" I said happily.  After that I went to go get the rest of my stuff but it was already there ..it must've been amihan or pialo .. I started bringing my stuff inside and as I was I noticed a tall teenager that looked abt my age coming out the bathroom with no shirt. I was practily drooling omg who is that... "staring problem?" I snapped out of it "h-huh-? O-oh..sorry." He walked to me "you must be Oliver.." I stood up "damn. Why does everyone know me?!" "Your mom says a lot about you" my face lit up "is it good?" He patted my head "sure what ever you wanna think" I frowned "oh..." he looked a little panicked "u-uh..does she always talk bad about you?" I nodded "well that's ok! Btw I'm Regie!"  "Y-your my step brother?" He smiled and nodded. IM GONNA BE LIVING WITH HIM? OMG THANK GODD "hey uh I'll go put on a shirt and help you with your things?" I nodded. After he left I've never fell to the ground more quickly ...he's so hotttt as I was thinking about him, he came back "ok I'm r- you Gud- why are you on the floor?" I immediately got back up "sorry!" He gave me a weird look and just grabbed my things and brought them in my room. He's so strong ..OMGGGG. I need to stop fan boying over him. He's my step brother! Even if I wanted him I couldn't have him. But...well- he isn't really my brother-..he's just my STEP brother...wait what am I thinking!? "OLIVER!" I jumped "O-oh I didn't hear you sorry what's up?" "You zone out a lot.anyway uhm all your stuff is here and if you need me to help you decorate I'll help later but I have to go see my friend so uhm bye" and with that he walked out. This is gonna be funnn. I know how to seduce.. it's unlike me but it'll be okay..right-?

Heyy my luvs new story <3 hope y'all enjoy... it might be alittle explicit but I'm coming out of my comfort zone!!❤️

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Have a good day luvs❤️