}im sorry{

(Regie pov) "I feel bad.. maybe I did annoy him..Imma go apologize... "I thought. So I went upstairs and knocked on his door. "Oliver..." no answer. "Oli..I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to annoy you.." he finally opened the door "regie. A simple sorry is not gonna work." "Then I'll just have to show you. But please..Oliver help me..I won't be too over protective..I'll chill out and I'll only get close to you or kiss you when she's around.." "or just don't kiss me until needed.." "Don't push it Oliver" "fine.."he said giggling. And I smiled alittle "Okay. Point is I'll change and I won't do what I did..." "so you'll let me talk to Jordan-" "your pushing it Oliver." "Right- ...anyway..it's okay...a-and I'll keep helping you with your deal.." my eyes widened "really? Thanks!!" I hugged him "if. You promise one thing." I looked at him with a questioning face " you tell your friends that were stepbrothers." I shook my head quickly "no no no! My Friends don't want me to lie to them.." " but they're going to figure out that you lied anyways once the week is over.." I looked at him with a fake innocent look " Regie why are you looking at me like that. What did you do?" I sighed.." case so this might have to go on longer than a week but I will of your money as much as you want it to.. how about 15 K every week-" "LONGER THAN A WEEK- REGIE!" I covered his mouth "our parents are going to hear us! Shut it!!" I said pushing him inside his room and shutting the door. "Look oli. Please.." I nodded and moved my hand "fine. And... you don't have to tell your friends that we are step brothers." "Thank you!" He nodded and I walked out

The next day.

(Oliver pov) when me and regie got to school his friends ran to him "hey guyssss" Darren said to him and all the other boys greeted us as well. I stayed quiet tho. "Yo Pretty face you gonna talk?" Ryan said "leave him alone Ryan.oli speak please.." "hello." I said and Regie gave me a glare "oli. Can we talk? Alone?" I shook my head "what ever you wanna say you can say it infront if your "besties"." I said in a mocking tone "Oliver. Love.. this is not the time to be sassy." All of His friends were looking at us weirdly. I'm just doing this as payback for ruining my chances with Jordan. "Nope." "Oliver moy. Look. I said I wasn't gonna be an asshole . But your making it hard for me" he whispered. I simply giggled and rolled my eyes and pulled him away .

( Oh and I'm not about to disappoint y'all so here's they fits)

(Oli boli)

(Regieeee)

Okay on wit da story

"What did you wanna talk about.."I said and regie looked alittle annoyed.. " I don't know what do you think you're playing but it's not funny we agreed that this was going to be a simple task until she's over with me." He said slightly yelling " calm your voice down.. i'm sorry OK?" He sighed "fine. Just don't be rude.." I know right in with that he held my hand and we walked back to his friends " sorry about earlier guys I just wasn't having the best day." They all agreed that it was fine and that everybody has that one day. And we all went to class. Of course me and Regie had the same classes because I didn't really have a schedule and he just put me in his class.

Later.

Sebastian came into our classroom and asked "could I speak to oliver..?" The teacher hesitated but agreed and I got up and stood outside the classroom " what's up?" " I have to ask you a weird question.. whats your dad's name?" I looked at him like he was crazy but I answer the question "jayvel moy." His eyes widened " that's really crazy my dad's name was also Jayvel" " OK what are you getting to?" " another Random question.  Did your dad die of cancer" " how did you- are you stalking me?"  He laughed "no haha.. i'm asking all of this because my dad also died of cancer.. and we might be brothers. But I don't know for sure. My mom has never told me that I've had a older brother." Again I looked at him like he was going psycho but then I thought about it for second.. " OK now let me ask you a random question. Are you adopted by any chance?"  He nodded " well technically I am adopted.. my mom is not my real mom but our dad is my real dad. My mom is actually my dad's sister.  It sounds weird but they didn't have anything together so it wasn't really weird it's just my dad said my real mom didn't want another child and so she gave both of her children to my aunt." I have two siblings?.. " how old is your -well our sibling" " he's eight." I started sinking again and then it hit me  "I don't think we're half siblings. We might full siblings. Because I do remember my mom being pregnant but I never knew what happened to the babies.." " so we are siblings?!" " yes. How about you come by my house today and we confront mom?" He nodded and hugged me " i'm so glad I'm not the oldest!" I laughed at him and we both went back to class.

A few minutes later regie whispered it to me " what did he want?" " i'll tell you later.. well I'll show you.."

Later that day

Regie and I were walking in the hallway when Reggie randomly pulled me in and kissed me I immediately pulled back " what was that for!?" " she walked past us and I panicked" "okayyy...." Then all of a sudden Sebastian popped out of nowhere. " sorry to interrupt you make out session. But I'm ready to go!" " ready to go where?" Regie said looking at me.. i sighed and started explaining  " OK so basically me and Sebastian might be siblings. Or we are siblings and so I invited Sebastian over to confront our mom about it please don't be mad-" " why would he be mad?" Sebastian said looking at Regie suspiciously " why are y'all asking so many questions just get in the car and let's go."

We all drove back home And Sebastian starting to get more suspicious " you live with your boyfriend?" "U-uh.." " Oliver i am so I'm going to kill you..". Heard Regie say behind me. " OK I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. But I'm not the only one." " start talking." Sebastian said " OK so basically Regie wanted me too fake date him to make his ex-girlfriend jealous because he said that she played with his friends heart and so he wanted to get back at her but nobody knows that we are actually stepsiblings.." " are your parents married yet?" Sebastian asked "No-" me and Regie both said in sync " then it's not weird. Logically you guys can suck each other's faces off if you wanted to as long as your parents are not married"  regie looked at me smirking a little bit " why would you say that in front of him..." I said stepping away from regie " just saying sorry-" after that we all entered the house and it looked like my mom had seen a ghost "u-uh oli who's your friend.." she said nervously " don't you be my brother? When were you gonna tell me that I had two siblings and both of them were younger than me?" It sounded like she sighed and relief when I said brother. Weird but whatever. " I was gonna tell you when you were older I didn't think you guys would meet in high school."  She shrugged like it made nothing and walked away " what a witch..." " anyways I'm going to my room" regie said kissing my forehead and walking away " Reginald!!!" " don't call me that!" He said while shutting his door. " do you guys look so cute together! I hope our parents don't get married" " I hope they do! So that he can legally stop kissing me." I said rolling my eyes and stormed off " wait for me!"

End of chapter
I hope this one was better this story is actually getting really interesting and fun to make anyways... I love you guys and thank you for all the love and support the next part will probably be up by tomorrow

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Have a good day luvs❤️