}dont worry about them{

It's been a few weeks and regie has been doing better with the kissing. He only kisses me on the forehead and cheek now. But not so much with the jealousy thing I made some new friends Braden Cassidy and Jaden

Cassidy

Braden

Braden

And Jaden

And Jaden

Braden and Jaden are sister and brother and Cassidy is Jaden's girlfriend

Braden and Jaden are sister and brother and Cassidy is Jaden's girlfriend. So they just came as one. And I decided to be friends with all of them. But Regie does not like Braden for some reason.. like I can't even get close to him without Regie glaring at me or him. Oh speaking of the devil.. "hey Oliver!" Regie said smiling at me "hi reg do you need something?" He shook his head " what I can't hang out with my stepbrother now?" "No." He laughed " you're very annoying" " says the one who won't even let me get close to my friend." " are you still mad about that? I said I was sorry" " you always think sorry is going to help. But pushing him away and telling him to back off is not worth the drama." " why are you always mad at me?" Regie asked smiling a little bit still " why are you always doing dumb stuff?" " because I have somebody like you in my life-" then Sebastian popped up Out of no where " are you lovebirds done arguing?" He said laughing and rolling his eyes " no we're not. Come back in about an hour and maybe Reggie will still be alive to!" I said fake smiling " you're not funny" Regie said " Oliver I think you need mental help.." Jaden stepped in " why would you say that?" I said genuinely confused " maybe because you're always trying to kill your boyfriend?" Cassidy said looking at me like I was a psycho. Then the rest of the boys showed up. I didn't even let them say hi and I asked the whole group " how many of y'all think I'm a psychopath?!" All of the boys raised their hand and so did Jaden and Cassidy " Regie put your hand down." I said glaring at him "yea. Told you you're psycho it's 9 to 1" Jaden said. "Shut up." I said pissed off . "WELL ANYWAY....anybody have anything to do this weekend? Cus it's my birthday weekend and I wanted to invite you guys to a sleepover!" Cassidy said. Everyone agreed and later that night we all went to her house

Later that night 12:34 am

"I'm bored!" Braden said sitting next to me "well let's play a game?" I said to him. I felt regies glare but ignored it "guys let's play a game!" I said to everyone "what game?" Justin asked "tell me the truth" I said "what's that?" Ryan asked and I explained "it's like spin the bottle. But every time a person spins it they have to ask you a question and if the battle lands on you, you have to tell the truth or you have to do a dare"  "sounds fun!"kane said as everyone agreed except Regie "Regie? You wanna play or no?" I asked him looking at him "uh sure" I could tell he didn't want to "you sure..? You don't have to-" "just shut up and start." Regie said sitting next to me "ok.." my friends looked concerned but I didn't care. "I'll start!" Darren said and he Started to spin it it landed on me "uh ok. Oliver what's your darkest secret" "u-uh" i glanced at Regie "i d-Dont have one." "That's a li-" i covered Sebastian's mouth " i don't lie." "we All know it's a lie oli " Braden said "only I can call him oli." Regie said. "It's his nickname. everyone calls him that!" "No we don't-" ryan said "be quiet" Braden argued with Ryan. "Do not call him oli." Regie added "i really don't care who calls me what" "OLIVER SHUT THE FUCK UP." Regie yelled at me and it made me flinch he usually never yells at me "s-sorry.." "see you made him cry. Such a good boyfriend"Braden said mockingly. "STOP FIGHTING AND LETS CONTINUE OMFG" Cassidy yelled. "L-like I said I dont have any secrets." I said "lame-" Darren said "okay..I guess I'll go now?" After I said that I spun the bottle and it landed on Barden "hmm..who's the hottest person here?" I asked "you." He said and I blushed alittle "I'm so fucking done." Regie said getting up And walking out of the room. Braden smirked "I'll go get him." I said getting up and going after Regie. He was just in the bathroom so I knocked "Regie.?" I said knocking on the door  he opened the door  "what. Do you want." "Can you please come play the game with us? Why are you so upset anyway?" He looked at me like I was stupid "why am I so upset?! BECAUSE YOUR MY BOYFRIEND FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE ELSE." "REGIE.FOR THE LAST TIME WE ARE NOT REALLY TOGETHER. ITS FOR MONEY. HONESTLY I DONT EVEN WANT THE MONEY ANYMORE. I CAN FLIRT WITH WHOEVER I WANT. ONCE OUR PARENTS GET MARRIED ITS OVER. AND NO PLAYING AROUND AND KISSING OK? ITS.NOT.REAL." I said yelling at him. He looked hurt tho. "Right. Whatever. I'm going home. Have fun." He said walking out and I followed him to the room "you guys ok?"seb asked "I'm going home. Bye." And he left "he'll be fine..let's just continue the game.."

The next day.

"WAKE UPP PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE" Sebastian yelled "shut up." Ryan yelled back at him "make me." Seb said back "ye. No. Quit flirting." Darren said back. My eyes were still closed so I didn't really know who all was awake but I felt some body kick me "ow-" I said "I knew you weren't sleeping. come on!we going to the movies." Sebastian said "I don't wanna go" I argued "and I don't care. Let's go" Sebastian said dragging me out of bed "UGHHHH...."

A couple days later.
It's been some days and I got back home. Regie however hasn't spoke to me. Since Saturday and honestly I kinda miss him. Imma go try to talk to him even tho it's 3 am in the morning-. I walked downstairs and I was gonna go to his room but it looked like he was getting a snack in the kitchen. "R-Regie?" He turned to me "what do you want now? Came to tell me that we weren't real like I don't already know? Or did you just wanna yell?"  I sighed "no. I wanna apologize for yelling actually. I'm just done with the bet..keep the money." I said to him and what he said next shocked me "then let's stop the bet and make it real." "W-what?" "Look oli. The reason I was so jealous is because I love you.. I'm in love with you. And I don't wanna pay you to date me.." to be honest I kinda like him ..."but what about our parents?" "Don't worry about them...I just want you..we can keep it a secret. And once we turn 18 it won't have to be a secret. We can leave." I thought about for a second...maybe I do wanna go away with him.. "im also in love with you but..it's just I don't want my mom to hate me even more." "She won't..I don't even thinks she hates you now.." he help my waist "how could anyone hate you? Your perfect. Listen just think on it.. and You can tell me tomorrow? Good night.." he the kissed my forehead and walked to his room. "You should go for it" i jumped as my mom came outa nowhere "MOM WTF-" "ya! Language boy." She said hitting my shoulder "sorry..but what do you mean go for it?" "Go for it date him." "Mom what are you talking about? What about amihan?" She paused "oh- about that.." she the proceed to explain everything. "Wait..so- you did it for us? Y'all wanted us to get married?" I asked confused "yes. And it seems like you guys like each other..so do it. Date.." I smiled "okay..I'll tell him tomorrow mom! Thank you!!!" I said hugging her. And for the first time she hugged me back "by the way...I don't hate you kid."

TBC

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. ILYYYY

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Have a good day luvs❤️