2

"Daddy!" Yoongi giggles, showing his gummy smile as he is being tickled by Jin. The two were getting ready for Yoongi play date.

"Blue or purple?" Jin shows shoes to him. "Rainbow!" Yoongi was 3, he had his kitten animal shape on his yellow/black shirt with black jeans and his rainbow shoes. Jin had a pink hoodie on with blue jeans.

"Ready baby?" Jin held the boy hand. "Mhm, got kumamon!" Yoongi show the plush. They walk into the car. Jin got Yoongi into the backseat. Buckle him up than he got into the driver seat.

~

At the house.

*ding dong*

The door open.

"Yoonie!!" Three voices were hear. Please welcome Jungkook/Kookie who is Taehyung little/boyfriend, Joonie/Namjoon who is Hoseok boyfriend/little. Wooyoung/Woo/Youngie who is Jimin little/boyfriend.

(I added Wooyoung from ATEEZ)

"Kookie! WooWoo! Joonie!" Yoongi hug them. All of them were best friends expect for Wooyoung. Jimin parents found Wooyoung on the streets and took him with them. When Wooyoung open up to them especially Jimin. The two fell in love and Jimin parents support them.

"Alright boys, remember this is Hobi house and you all will behave right?" Jin being the oldest tell them. Namjoon know the rules because he lives with Hoseok. "Yes daddy/Jinnie!" They all said.

The little ones rush outside to play with all the amazing toys.

"Water!" Namjoon was in a older space than the others and the connect with the sprinkles. Pretty drops of water came out.

"Wala!" Jungkook and Wooyoung scream jumping over and over and over as Yoongi get a water gun. "Spray!" Yoongi squirt at them.

"God, look at them" Jimin look out of the window as everyone does. "Good things we always bring clothes" Taehyung took a sip out of his strawberry milk. The caregivers were chilling in the kitchen, making dinner.

"So I'm planning to marry Namjoon..." Hoseok suddenly tell them. "Oh my god, really!?" Jin got happy for him. "Yes, we been dating for so long and with that accident where I almost lost Namjoon from the car crash, made me realize I can't live without him" Hoseok soon show them. "So beautiful" Jimin gasp as the others looking at the rings.

Hoseok and Namjoon been dating since middle school so their relationship is really special.

"Wahhh! Wahh!" Crying was heard, getting all the caregivers attention. "Yoonie got hurt!" Namjoon cried. "He step on the spirkles" Wooyoung told them. "Is Yoonie going to be okay?" Jungkook ask.

Jin pick up Yoongi, who right foot was bleeding. "I got the first aid" Hoseok had Yoongi sit on Jin lap as he sat on the couch. "It's will stings" Hoseok spary stuff on his foot as he whimper, Jin held the boy and kiss the boy head. "I'm going to put a special dog band aid on it" Hoseok blow on the wound and place the band aid on it.

"Tank chu!" Yoongi hug Hoseok. Jin chuckled so did the others as they see Yoongi so happy to play again with his friends.

"Now when are you going to ask Yoongi ask?" Hoseok look at Jin, putting the first aid away. "Soon, I don't want to lose the special friendship we have" Jin tell him. "Well, I know for a fact that Yoongi like you, but I know you're scared" Jimin tell Jin. "I do know he does, it's just that, he is so precious, I don't want to hurt him because he already been hurt a lot" Jin spill his feelings.

It's was silence for a little bit, Yoongi parents didn't care if Yoongi was badly injured or dead or his good grades. But Jin parents praises Yoongi especially making sure he was okay and giving stuff to Yoongi when he got good grades. He used to play basketball but it's stop one day because one of teammate made up a lie saying that Yoongi touch him inappropriate. At the time, Yoongi didn't know his sexuality was. As Jin and Yoongi grew up older together, he made a promise to himself that he will keep Yoongi safe. No matter what, even if it's mean to sacrifice his live to save Yoongi.

"You know, you two can have a special day and try to share your and his feelings out. That's how Jungkook and I got together" Taehyung tell him. "You know what, I will do that. Thank you" Jin hug all of them.

"We're going to have fun" Jin whisper to himself, looking out of the window.

TBC
Double update!

What should Jin plan for Yoongi?

Should they have a blanket fort (sorta date) or something?