4

(What if I say this book have a plot twist and it's start with this chapter)

It's was the next day, in the morning.

"Jinnie, you have work" they were still in the blanket fort. Jin finally open his eyes, happy to see Yoongi. "Morning Yoon, do want to go with me or stay here" Jin ask because Yoongi is still big. "Want to go with you, even when I'm big" Yoongi sleepy hug him.

Jin smile at him. "You can sleep in the car, we need to get ready. We will clean this up after work" Jin kiss the boy head.

When they got dress, they got their bags even Yoongi little bag just in case.

~

At work.

Yoongi held Jin arm as they walk in. Today was their first day as a couple. Jin unlock his office and shut it as they went inside. Yoongi and his bags, he walk to the spot he is normally stay.

"Yoon, I have a lot a paper works to do today, you have my permission to go anywhere as long you tell me" Jin tell him. "Okay" Yoongi sat on the couch, end up playing games.

A hour passed and Yoongi got bored. He place his phone to charge and leave his stuff on the ground.

"Hyung, can I get something to eat from the cafe?" Yoongi ask him. "Yes, can you get me a coffee please" Jin ask. "Yes" Yoongi smile and walk away.

~

At the cafe.

Its smell really good.

"Hi, one coffee and two chocolate chip cookies" Yoongi order and pay the amount. "Thank you, have a nice day" Yoongi told the owner. "You too as well" Yoongi grab the brown bag and started walking to the elevator.

Suddenly he was grab by a guy inside of the elevator.

"Still so pretty" The guy place his hand on Yoongi throat. "So pretty to be fuck, I finally got my chance" Yoongi know the guy, it's was Dong-Sung. He want to fuck Yoongi but Jin threatened to fire him and place him in jail.

"N-no!" Yoongi try to kick him in the nuts but Dong-Sung squeeze Yoongi chotch. "J-JINNNIE!" Yoongi started screaming. "JINNIE! HYUNG!" Yoongi started crying as Dong-Sung started marking the boy up.

Little does he know the security saw what happened and ring Jin as he made his way to the elevator.

"SHUT UP!" he hit Yoongi on the head. "Put your hands up!" The door slide open. The security had his gun pointed at the male as Yoongi was released.

"Baby!" Yoongi eyes wide open like a Bambi after seeing Jin. He ran into Jin arms.

"Get him out, I don't care about his stuff. I want him out and arrested, I will be seeing soon" Jin let go of Yoongi and slap the shit out of him. "I shouldn't have you fire a long time ago" Jin pick up Yoongi who still have the bag.

"Da!" Yoongi cried, Jin cooed, knowing Yoongi is deep near baby space. "Shh baby, daddy got you" Jin rock the boy to sleep.

As they made it back to the office. Jin order his assistance to cancel all of his meetings he had today.

"Sweet dreams baby" Jin kiss the boy head as he made sure he held the boy on his lap.

~

At home.

"N-no! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Yoongi scream, waking up on the couch. "Baby, baby, it's me" Jin ran toward the boy from the kitchen. "Mawe bad guys go way!" Yoongi cried in Jin chest.

"I'm killing this guy" Jin thought to himself.

And that what Jin did, he dress Yoongi into a onies, grab their stuff and on their way to Hoseok house.

"Guys, we have a mission" Jin tell his friends through his phone.

~

Hoseok house.

"Is hyung okay?" Namjoon who is big ask. "No, he woke up crying to ask me to make the bad guys go away" Jin peck Yoongi head before handing him to Namjoon. "Is Koo and Woo here?" Jin ask him. "Yes, they are asleep in my little room" Namjoon tell him. "I will take care of him" Jin patted Namjoon head, letting him go as he waiting for the other.

Jin decided to wait in the car. Soon Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung got into the car.

"Go" Hoseok tell him as Jin drove to the police station. "His name is Dong-Sung, he is 25, single, his parents don't support him as their son anymore.." Jin went on to tell Taehyung about the guy.

"Shit, he have many criminal records" Taehyung tell him. "What!? How did my manager did not see this!?" Jin slap on the wheel. "It's say that Dong-Sung legal delete them" Taehyung went along to say. "Ok, is everyone ready?" Jin ask, they were all dress in all black.

Their littles know this especially Yoongi.

(Character death)

"We have to make look like a suicide" Hoseok place ropes in the backpack.

"Three two one, go!" Jimin whisper signal to the others. They make their way to the cell the guy was in.

It's was hard but they got in.

"What th-" Jimin cover his mouth as Taehyung use his sleeping hand move on the guy shoulder.

"He is knock out" Taehyung calming said. "Good" Jin help Hoseok tie the rope on the bed pole and tie it around the guy neck.

"Okay, let him go" Hoseok was holding the guy than he let him go. The guy woke up with his eyes wide open. "See you in hell, this is what happened if you mess with my baby" Jin smile at him like nothing is happening.

They all quickly clean their stuff and immediately left.

"Don't say anything to the littles" Jin tell them who replied saying they were not planing too.

They would protect their littles no matter what.

TBC

What are they???