6

(Back to normal chapter)

It's was a normal day for Jin and Yoongi, it's was still morningish. They were at the park with Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Wooyoung.

The little ones were playing as usual in the sand pit. This park is specially designed for little ones.

"Don't eat it!" Jungkook gasp and stop Yoongi hand from eating the sand. "Wut" Yoongi had tears forming. "Wahhh!" Yoongi cried so loud it's freak Jin out to make him fall off of his chair.

"Jungkook! What did you do?" Taehyung was ready to punish him. "Koo didn't do wrong, Yoongi try eat sand" Wooyoung help Jungkook out. "Oh I'm sorry baby, you did well" Taehyung praise him. "Good job baby for explaining for him" Jimin praise his baby. Hoeeopk daw that Namjoon was pouting. "You did amazing job watching them baby" Hoseok kiss his baby boy.

"Are you hungry baby, let have lunch now" Jin tell Yoongi and look at everyone. They all went back to the table that is at the table. They all had lunches that was pack and snacks too along with drinks.

"Daddy, wala!" Yoongi make grabby hhands for the water bottle. "Don't you want milk?" Jin wave the bottle. "Milkie!" Yoongi grab it with his hands, only to make it drop but Jin caught it.

"Be careful baby" Jin place Yoongi comfortable on his lip and place the nip of the bottle on Yoongi lip.

Yoongi got immediately sleepy and took a little nap on Jin as the other littles were asleep or playing.

"Hey Jin, do you ever think what happened to his parents?" Jimin ask him, all of them know about Yoongi past, just a little bit. Only Jin know the whole story. "I don't really care, hopefully they are dead" Jin look at Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully.

Oh just wait for tomorrow

~

Jin and Yoongi woke up in their share room, all cuddle still.

"Baby, we need to get up" Jin started getting up, Yoongi started to blush a little because he was shirtless. "Noo" Yoongi quietly whine as he held on Jin shoulders. "Baby, don't you want me to make you your favorite breakfast?" Jin tell him. "Chicken nuggets?" Yoongi ask, he wasn't in little space but it's was his favorite meal. "Yes, with a half of cup of juice" Jin kiss the boy as they got up.

"Get change, I will meet you in the kitchen" Jin say as put his new clothes on. "Okie" Yoongi kiss Jin on the cheek, not caring that he saw him naked.

Yoongi got change into this outfit.

"So cute" Yoongi jump a little when he walk into the kitchen

"So cute" Yoongi jump a little when he walk into the kitchen. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you" Jin wrap his arms around Yoongi waist. "It okay, I'm hungry" Yoongi started sniffing. "Your is done, but I'm waiting for mine to be done" Jin say, he was making noddles. "And yes you can have some when your done" Yoongi giggles, Jin always make sure Yoongi is full.

*Beep beep beep*

Jin got his food and place it in a bowl. "Let's eat now" Yoongi happily sat on Jin lap but that is all going to change.

*crash*

Jin turned toward the front of the house, hearing glass shattered. Yoongi look scared as hell. "Shh" Jin shush Yoongi and had him go under the table.

"Hello?" Jin grab the biggest knife they had and started walking towards the front. "I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!" Jin warn.

*clatter* (I think that the word)

Stuff fell out. Jin quickly dash out but immediately stop. It was.... Namjoon parents.

"THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE DOING HERE!" Jin rage, pointing the knife at them. "Getting Yoongi" The father say, not caring that they broke in. "No you can't! You lose your parenthood rights!" Jin block him.

*click*

The mother had a gun, pointing at him.

Yoongi heard the yelling and got scared for Jin and what he did next, was the biggest mistake.

"Jinnie?" Yoongi quietly walk where Jin was. "Yoon" Jin saw him and immediately cover him. "Let us have him!" The father grip on Jin arms and yank him off of Yoongi, hard. Breaking Jin left arm.

"Fuck" Jin held his arm for support. Yoongi saw his parents. "Yo-you" Yoongi broke down crying. "Wh-why?" Yoongi try to ran to get Jin but his mother pointed the gun at her own son. "You don't deserve to live" the mother spit at him.

*boom*

"Yoonie!!!"

"Daddy!!!" Yoongi scream in pain but also because he saw Jin got shot. Yoongi was shot in his chest, pushing pressure on the wound as he crawl to Jin who wasn't wake.

"Daddy!" Yoongi cried, shaking Jin up but both movement. "Google call 911!" Yoongi yelled, remembering they have goggle.

*calling 911*

"911 what's you-" the opreter got but off.

"My parents shot me and my boyfriend! He isn't waking up!" Yoongi cried.

"What's address"

Yoongi told the person and they were on there way. That when he remembered there friends is coming over.

"Oh my god!" Yoongi heard Hoseok voice, the last thing he remembered is laying with Jin as Namjoon call hime out.

TBC

So my appa came home yesterday, if you saw my message board.