ep 1 : camp cretaceous

dave chuckled nervously to brooklyn's comment and spoke up

dave chuckled nervously to brooklyn's comment and spoke up. "okay, we're going now. let's get the seven of you to camp." he lifted his arms to gesture towards camp, smiling to who he assumed were six campers.

however, a kid with a lime jacket on and khaki shorts lifted a hand nervously as his eyes looked around. "um, there are five of us." his voice sounded almost questionable, to which dave did look around to do a head count of the campers.

"wait. dino-kid, track-star, internet girl, barfy, texas." he gave a head count, each kid having their own nicknames given by the co-head camp counselor. "he's right." he's referring to barfy. "where's six and seven?"

roxie, the other co-camp counselor, then looked at the clipboard in her hand and then promptly sighed in annoyance. it seemed like she knew who the two missing campers were.

just then, the whirring of a helicopter could be heard making its way to the landing spot near the present campers. it landed, while the campers protected their faces with their arms from the flying debris from the helicopter. a guy then walked up to the sliding door of the copter and then opened it.

inside sat two bodies, a boy and a girl, and roxie could be seen rolling her eyes in annoyance while gesturing to the helicopter while looking back at dave who just looked back in silence.

out from the helicopter came a 6'1 asian male with a bright pink polo and also wearing khaki shorts. he had some shades and his hair was in a spiked up style, more towards the right. he held a single luggage bag as he hopped off the still whirring thing.

behind him stepped out an almost as tall female, seemed to be 5'10 and had on a simple white muscle shirt, almost skin tight, with some jean shorts. her hair was loosely braided and hung behind her, what seemed to be bangs also up in a spiky style like her brother. anyone could see they were siblings by their tall stature and similarities in their features. she also had luggage, but not as full as her brothers.

with a grin, the male walked forward and down the steps of the landing platform with the female a step behind and following in pursuit, though she had a subtle smile. "greetings my dudes. kenji is here, so let the party commence!" the chopper flew off as he spoke, and the female behind shook her head at his antics.

the duo walked by roxie, and without hesitation kenji hurled his bag towards the older woman, who caught it. "put this in my room." he continued walking, but the shorter twin shortened her steps to observe the woman. she still held her luggage though, seemed to be content with carrying it herself. she did have a sincere expression towards the woman.

it soon changed though when it was thrown at kenji, who approached the group and asked the closest one, being dino-boy "so, what's your deal?" as quickly as it was given. he fell with a grunt, and the female couldn't help but snicker.

she and roxie then walked up to the group, roxie cleaning her hands and the shorter asian just shaking her head at her brothers fall. "okay, let's go." the co-camp counselor said, not too worried about kenji as she then went through the group to lead them to what looked to be a modified red truck suited for the wilds of jurassic dinosaurs.