Chapter 1- The beginnings

Many centuries ago six gods ruled over the earth of the The Eternity Goddess,the gods each ruled a kingdom.The fire kingdom Rosax,The ice kingdom Bexdow,The air kingdom Gyoman,The water kingdom Valron and The lighting kingdom Kindra and The earth kingdom Naturn.
  The two goddess of water and earth were sisters,the two god's of fire and lighting were also brothers.Yet the Ice goddes was in love with Djar,the fire god.
  They loved eachother very much,until Djar couldn't control his powers and killed Urkima's(the Ice goddes)brother.
   The cold goddess was full of rage of his betrayel and demanded war against the fire Kingdom,the war lasted for centuries.The other kingdoms joining Urkima leaving Djar only with the lighting god by his side.
   Each of them had to choose a special human to rule after they die cause of the war,all the rulers after the gods had their powers and abilities.
  The war between Bexdow and Rosax continued until King Sarvelius ruled the fire Kingdom,he set peace to the kingdoms and made his own the best one,investing in the military and the education of kids. That until his powers took over him and he couldn't control them anymore,the pain after his wife was killed,the massive amount of power he had to control,he was done of it and killed himself under the Death Tree at the edge of Rosax.
   His spirit remainded along with Djar's in the Blood Sword,that was a special weapon created by Djar himself,the sword could be used only by  the Devlin's pure bloods,if a normal person would try to use it,the blade would go a silver colour and will not be activated by the person's magic.
   After Sarvelius 's death his son Vladimir has taken over Rosax,his egoist self always wanting more and more power,he started the war between Bexdow yet again and his own kingdom fell,the people started starving and dying of it. Vladimir was a cruel person and did not care about anyone but him,he used women for his pleasure and then threw them out in the cold,no one was allowed to leave Rosax and betray the king.
  One night he decided that he should have a kid,so the kingdom would not fall after his death,which he did not think would happen.

   --------

   Carla Giordano,a fellow florist in Rosax and walking home alone from work,even if no one buys her flowers anymore,she still needed money ,her husband was a knight of the king's,they were thinking of having a child,they wanted a little girl,Carla already decided for a name for the little girl,her name would be Yuko.
  As she walks in the dark alley thinking of her lovely husband that's waiting for her home she hears something in the bushes,she ignores it thinking it's some wild animals or abandoned cat.
  A tall figure comes out the bushes and knocks her out,she let out a yell as she fell to the cold stone floor and scartered her flowers all over the place,it was Vladimir,he had found his woman to create a next ruler with,he did not care if she was married or not.
  He took her to his palace and raped her while she was unconscious,after he was done he took her and brought her straight back to the alley where he knocked her out.
  Klaus, Carla's husband was worried that his wife isn't home and decided to go and search for her,with the war going on he was scared a Bexdow soldier might have attacked her,as he yelled around her name he saw the flowers on the floor and her body not moving,he panicked and immediately took her home.
  There she has woken up,but she remembered everything that had happened while unconscious, yet she did not tell her husband since she was scared and was left traumatized from that night.

  Months have passed and Carla had to give birth,since there was no hospital or anything in Rosax anymore she had to give birth home,it was a winter evening and her husband was trying to help as much as he could.After giving birth to a little girl she sadly passed away from the pain,her husband burried her on top of a hill where they both met and used to collect flowers from.Klaus had fell into a depression,but he had to take care of the little baby now.He tried his best of doing so, it's been 7 years and the little girl named Yuko was waiting for her dad to come home,to be protected she used to hide in the basement,it was warm there since her father would leave a fire there everyday.As he opened the door and called out for her,she ran out and hugged him.She was his little angel,yet he noticed how she doesn't really look like neither of him or Carla,but he didn't mind that,she was his little princess.

  One night after Klaus read Yuko a bed time story,after placing the warm fuzzy blanket over her small body he heard a knock at the door,it was late so he hesitated to open but did it anyway.He came to face with a muscular armoured chest,he looked up and saw the face he was afraid he'll see.Vladimir.
–"So.. Knight Klaus.Have you taken care of my daughter well?It's been a while..she must be grown up already."
Klaus was left speechless.
–"Sir what are you talking about?Your daughter?"
–"Oh so your little pet did not tell you, I've heard she died too.I left her pregnant with MY child.Not yours."
Klaus couldn't move a muscle,he was shocked by what his ears were hearing.The king seeing he won't say a word he took out his dagger and stabbed him right through the throat,then ripping through his flesh all the way to his heart.
–"Pathetic mortal.."Klaus 's body fell on the wooden floor while Vladimir saw something moving by the door.It was Yuko,she had saw everything,she ran crying to the closet and hid there,she was scared of the king,since she always heard her father complain about him.
–"Little rat..Come out for your papa.."Vladimir's voice rang through the wooden walls,making his way to the closet,he opened it up and saw the little girl crying and looking terrified at him.
–"Oh don't give me that look.You are my daughter.You'll obey everything I say."He picked her up and she did not stop kicking her feet at him,she saw her father again and as they left the house she screamed for her papa one last time.The only thing she had now of him was the necklace of a emerald he gave her.