Chapter 3- Making friends

After Vladimir yelled at her the day before today he had taken her to meet the other kids in the palace,she got dressed up by the maids and Vladimir grabbed her hand leading her towards the throne room. When they entered the big room there were three adults and 3 kids,a blonde girl with a sweet smile on her face,a blue haired little boy with a shy expression hiding behind his dad and a young boy slightly older than the other two with red hair and pretty green eyes.
  The adults were the parents of the kids,the blonde girl's father was one of the king's most loyal knight and cavalry knight.And the other two,a tall man with black short hair,he was the father of the two boys,he was also the captain of the Knights,besides him stood a beautiful woman with long ginger hair and emerald green eyes,she was their mother,also the best healer in the kingdom.
  Vladimir approached the adults and started talking with Dimitri,the blonde girl's father,Andrew,the boy's dad joining in the conversation along with Vanessa their mother.leaving the kids alone together.
  –"Hi! I'm Aaron!Who are you?"The red haired boy asked
  –"I'm Yuko.."she replied trying to keep her voice down
–"That's such a pretty name! I'm Anne!Wanna be friends?"the blonde girl asked jumping in front of Aaron.
–"Yes..I would like that.."the black haired girl replied and looked at the girl in front of her.
Yet the blue haired boy did not say a word,he was too shy,he was staying behind his dad and looking at the kids.
–"That's my little brother!His name is Zane..He doesn't talk much, he's very shy!And it seems you are too!"Aaron said looking at his brother that was now looking away.

  After talking more with the two,the two knights had to go,so the kids went with Vanessa,leaving Yuko alone with her father.
–"I hope your happy I'm letting you even have friends.These will be the only friends you'll have,I don't want you going around playing with some farm kids in our kingdom.Understood?"he looked down at her with his red eyes piercing through her soul.
–"Yes.."she replied holding back tears from his rough loud voice.
–"You'll adress me as Yes sir!Or yes Father!I don't want a disrespectful little shit as the heir to my throne!"he yelled at her while tears were already running down her pale cheeks.
–"Yes father..."she quietly sobbed out scared he'll yell at her again for crying.

He scoffed and took her to the highest tower in the castle and showed her the ice kingdom in the distance.
–"Do you see that? That's the ice Kingdom.The kingdom I must destroy.The kingdom you will destroy.They don't deserve peace,my stupid father gave them the peace they wanted,this is war!Not a friendship where you show mercy!"
Yuko was watching out the window at the little girls playing around in the town, vladimir noticed and lifted her head up using his sharp nail,scratching her under chin and a little droplet of blood staining her white dress.
–"Eyes on the enemy Yuko.Eyes on the enemy not the slaves.."he spitted out the last words looking with disgust at the little girls playing.

   He showed her around the castle once more and took her to the underground of the castle,where the witches were and the prisoners.
  –"Here young Yuko you will learn magic and lock up your enemies or those who betray you."They walked through the hall of the cells,all of the prisoners were afraid of the king so they backed up not even looking at him.
  As Vladimir and the young kid entered the Witches laboratory,all eyes landed on them.There were many women witches and wizards,the room was filled with books,herbs,bones,crystals and many more tools the witches could use.They greeted the king.
–"what brings you down here master?"one of the Wizards asked.
–"I need the best witch or wizard.This right here is my daughter,her name is Yuko.I want the best witch to teach her from this young age!After two years she'll start training physically."
–"I understand sir.I am the best witch in this room.I can take care of your daughter and make her great at magic.What do you want me to focus her on?"
–"I would like the Devlin's powers.Fire Manipulation,strength,and most of all to control her true powers, she's still young but the Devlin blood is in her otherwise I would have not taken her in."
–"Understood sir."The witch was one of the best witches of Rosax,she had green curly hair and a calm voice,she wore a dark purple dress and long black laced gloves.
  –"Your daughter is in good hands sir.."she said as she looked down at the little girl that was holding Vladimir's hand not letting go.