ABDUCTION! [Story No. 02]

Okay, so picture this:

You're me, walking home and feeling on cloud nine. You've got some pep in your step as you make your way down the street, feeling the wind at your back.

It's chilly, but you're not phased in the slightest. You're still hella hyped up and feeling the fire, making very awkward (and rather sluggish) boxing moves while bouncing from side to side during your trek. You still can't believe what happened over fifteen minutes ago. You're just gobsmacked, completely in awe. You actually had a fight that pushed you to your limit!

But then reality sets in.

You start to wonder if your life will ever be more eventful, because today was like the anime, manga and comic books you often indulge in. Like, you see how cool and incredible it would be to just go on random adventures, putting yourself  in the cross-hairs of death and danger. More than that though, you want to meet cool people and befriend them, creating bonds that are unbreakable.

You know that would be extremely awesomatic.

But alas: you have the most boring and uneventful life in this world. That fight earlier with Mrs. Bludwart is the closest you've EVER come to anything exciting and dangerous. Hell, if it wasn't for your E-Faculties, you'd probably be dead right now.

Thankfully, you're not.

So yeah, that's what it feels like to be me at the present time. That small brawl was certainly the most fun I have had in a loooooong time. I wish I could say that it worked wonders for my depression—clinically diagnosed, for the record—but it provided not an ounce of alleviation. However, it did bestow upon me a window of time where I didn't have Sinead on my brain.

Shit. So much for that, because here I go thinking of her again.

Fuck it though.

My current priority should be getting home before my dad does and disposing of this shirt. I really wish I could change before I get there, but that's out of the question.

And so goes my life. Things being out of the question, I mean.

*🌙*

It really sucks being nerdy and unpopular.

I've been walking around lately with this huge weight on my shoulders, feeling like a fuckin' loser. My girlfriend—IF I CAN EVEN CALL HER THAT!—is most likely with me out of pity, or because the guy she wants doesn't really want her. FUCK! I don't know why I still call her my girlfriend, because she definitely hasn't been acting like it.

Sometimes, when we've been together prior to now, I would catch her looking dreamily at Shannon Newstead, the "aloof and dashing" quarterback with the long, curly hair. Well, formerly long and curly.

I seriously don't understand that guy.

He has all the popularity and the looks, plus all the chicks at school are always all over him, yet he's always stand-offish and brooding. In my opinion, he comes across like he has so many fuckin' problems, but everybody knows how privileged he is. I'm like, shiiiiiit, if you're not happy with your current lot in life, please give that muthafucka to me! Let me enjoy those fruits, you ungrateful fuckwad!