Chapter 29

Beam's POV

I woke up to the sound of Kit puking in the bathroom. I gave him tablet for his headache. I went to search for forth but he wasn't in his room. I called him he didn't pick his calls. I went to engineering and asked about him, they told me he was absent today. I went home at the evening. When I reached home I found Nong Prae waiting outside.

"Nong what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well I was visiting some friends here. So I thought I will visit Forth too. He gave me this address when we last met. But he is not picking up my calls so I decided to meet him here" she replied.

"Please come inside he will come soon" I said to her and opened the door.

I went to the kitchen to give her some drinks and snacks. While I was doing it I called and informed Lam that Nong Prae is here.

I placed drinks and snacks on the table. Suddenly I got a call from Phana to check if his notes are with me. So I went inside my room and searched for the notes. I found the notes beside my table. I informed that I will bring it to him. Suddenly I felt a presence near me turned around only to find Nong Prae without her shirt. She was only on her short and bra. The t-shirt she wore is down on the floor.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, cover yourself" I yelled at her

"I know about you Beam I know about your Casanova life lets have fun till forth gets back" she said while caressing my face. I felt disgusted. I knew she wasn't innocent like how forth portrayed her.

"Get dressed and get out from my room" I said gritting my teeth.

"Oh don't act like a good boy now I didn't come all the way for nothing" she said while smiling wickedly.

Suddenly she forcibly kissed me. I tried to get away. During the fight my legs slipped and I fell on top of her.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I heard a voice yell.

It was forth standing at the door of my room. Prae suddenly went near Forth and hugged him.

"P'Forth help me. He forced upon me. I told him I am not that type of a girl but he didn't listen"

This bitch, now she is playing the victim card. Forth is angry.

"Forth let me explain" but Forth cut me off by punching me on my jaw. Then he grabbed me by the collar.

"Beam you asshole, my nong is not your plaything. Yesterday you were with Kit now you want my Nong. I don't care who you sleep with but stay away from my family. My nong is too pure for the world. Even breathing the same air as you will make her dirty . I didn't know you would stoop this low" Forth shouted

"If I am this dirty then why are you here? Get out from here. This is my house. I can do whatever I want in here" I shouted back.

"I am leaving. Who would even want to live with someone like you" he yelled

"P'Forth lets leave I don't want you to fight because of me" Prae said to him

He grabbed her hand and left the house.

I sat on floor with broken heart.

"Why Forth? Why do you have to break me like this?. After giving me hope only to break it later"

I called Kit to come here.

Forth's pov

I took Prea to her friend. She said she just need some time alone. I didn't know Beam wood stoop this low. I loved him now I don't even want to acknowledge as my friend. I took my stuffs from his home to my dorm since my dorm is fine now. I went in the time he was not at home. I didn't say anything to my friends. They have been asking me what is wrong. I told them it's nothing. I was really disappointed in Beam.