06

Days have passed when the Uchiha clan Massacre was happens. The story of how the Ichiro Uchiha slaughtered his entire clan leaving his brothers alive throughout the whole village and even outside of the neighbouring country and village has heard about it.

His defect to the hidden leaf village . Being added to the bingo book as one of the notorious criminal and being a part of an international criminal organization Akatsuki, giving him an S-rank Criminal label.

~••~

Years have passed and the wounds that Itachi and Sasuke feel back then was still fresh that like it was just yesterday. When they are not going to a mission and being in an academy. They spend their time training, honing every skills and talent they have just for the sake of one reason that is to kill a certain person and avenge their clan.

~••~Itachi's POV~••~

"Sasuke are you alright! I heard about your first C rank mission to be an A rank." Big brother asked me "Hn, we was able to manage...somehow..." He then look at me asking more information.

"well, that freaking idiot making the whole team in dangerous situation but somehow it also because of him that we finished the mission without dying from any of us" "looks like you have some interesting friend" I look at him and slightly smile "you can say that"

"Let's go Sasuke, we need to train, especially now that the chunin exam is around the corner" "wait, are you going to use that eye of yours today, well you know that it very powerful but it slowly deteriorating your eye sight" "don't worry, I'm not, beside I almost mastered it"

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

I was chilling out in the open laying on grass. This place is near to our hideout so I decided to do so, being inside that cave is not really good at my health. Four years ago, two years after I massacre my whole clan I got this incurable illness.

I don't know what it do to my body but I do know that my body is slowly succumbing to this illness. I usually cough up some decent to large amount of blood. This is suppose to be the illness that will also make my twin to suffer but because I take his place I'll take it instead.

Now the only problem  that I need to solve is his deteriorating eye sight, before I leave that night Itachi was able to awaken his mangekyo Sharingan, so I bet he feeling it right now, but I couldn't just barge in, in the village and said that I comeback to heal my brothers eye sight. Oh and that one incident too.

"There you are... You really love watching that sky huh?" Kisame approach me, and just like always for the passed six year I need to act so cold, mysterious, and a quiet person. "Have you heard the news, Zetsu just came back and give us the latest news" this caught my interest.

"The Kazekage died, apparently Orochimaru kill him, well I don't know what that snake is planning anyway" "why are you telling me this? " "well I thought you might wanna know, either way I'm outa here, I'll be inside the hide out and sleep, just wake me up when the leader suddenly gives us a mission and here" he toss something to me. ",it's your medicine, you left it this morning without drinking so I brought it" he said then left.

I drink the medicine, and stand from my laying position. Well I forgot that in this time the chunin exam is being held. 'So it's about time for that' I could not let that snake marked Sasuke with his curse mark and it will be a great time to heal Itachi's eye. It's one of the cheat I got from getting reborn here. And also give this scroll to Lord third.

So I made a hand sign, and create three normal and one crow clone. And henge themselves.

'I hope you two are doing alright, you might hate me but I will keep my promised to always protect you two even if just in the shadow'

••••••••••

"You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 6.😊
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇