07

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

"I'm going now big brother" Sasuke said saying goodbye to me. "Good luck! " "Don't worry I'll passed it with flying color" he said smiling. Today is the start of the chunin exam and I don't have any doubt that he will pass.

He still the same as ever but whenever time our clan or that name was uttered. His mood will shift to something full of hatred, I can't blame him, either I am. I hate even just the sound of his name. I can't even look directly to a mirror because all I can see is his face.

For now, I know that he have the mangekyo Sharingan, so he must be suffering to the same problem I have. And that information is enough for me to think that we have a chance to kill him. I just need to find a way to cure mine.

I read a lot of scrolls and even the tablet hidden in the uchiha compound. It said that I can cure my eye through possessing the eternal mangekyo sharingan but obtaining it is impossible. I can't possibly take Sasuke's eye or even his eye. I might be already blind by the time when we meet him.

I might as well and go back and read to the village library. I might find something useful.

~•~

"Excuse me" someone just approach me disturbing me from reading and to the look of it he's a hidden cloud ninja. It might be because of the chunin exam. "The exam is taking place to the building next to the hokage building" I said and going back to the reading.

"No, it's not about that... Are you perhaps have a eye sight problem" I was stopped to my reading and glare at him 'what is his intention' "hey, calm down I'm just asking and by the looks of you, I'm right" I just keep glaring at him.

"I figure it out on how you read that book... Its mild but I can clearly see that you squinting your eye, so it means that you might have a blurry eyes and the book you are reading is about medical ninjutsu"

"So, what do you want" I asked "you see I'm a medic ninja. Can I have a look at the condition your eye have, I might be able to help you" 'he's suspicious' "hey, stop looking at me like that, you making me feel that I have any I'll intention" "well am I wrong to suspect you" "well you have a point... How about this if I did something or even try something that you think will harm you, you have my permission to kill me" "Fine" I said "great then come with me"

~•~

I was sitting, while he's checking my eye. He then sit down and write something to a paper. He stare at the paper for quite some time.

"Your eye condition is quite serious. It's  not a simple blurry eyes but your eye is slowly losing his sight" 'I knew it there's no way that someone like him can~' "well this is great!" "Huh?" "I can help you cure that problem of yours" "it's pretty easy too" "how I thought that there's no chance for my eye to recover" 'because I'm not going to take my brother's eye.'

"Usually it doesn't have cure really, because your condition is where your chakra canal in your eye is slowly tearing apart because of a powerful chakra you put in your eye and it only happens when a ninja is especializes in ninjutsu that needs an eyesight, in short dōjutsu"

His way of explaining it to me have a all a point but I don't know how he can help me cure these eyes. "Do you want me to do the procedure now" he asked "you mean now? " "yeah, it not really a long procedure but it will still consumes some time" "don't you have anything to do" "not really, I'm sure my student are doing great in the exam by now"

'So he's a sensei of a genin team that probably taking the chunin exam' "If you can really help me please, I'll accept your gratitude and pay you back later" he smiled "this will take some time so why don't you lay down while I'm doing the procedure"