09

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

I'm really worried when I heard that Sasuke is in the hospital and not waking up. When I got back from a mission, and I heard from Lord Jiraiya that it was because of him. 'Why did it has to be the day when I'm not around.'

Lord Jiraiya said that he and Naruto will find Lady Tsunade to cure Sasuke a few days ago. And until now he still not waking up. My little brother...

~••~

It's been few days since Lady Tsunade became the fifth Hokage and have been treating Sasuke. She said that he will wake up soon and I'm happy to hear it.

I open the door of his room and hear a cry. I rush in and see Sakura hugging Sasuke. 'Looks like she's been very worried' "Sasuke... " I said gaining his attention "Big Brother... "

Soon after Lady Tsunade check on Sasuke's conditions and she said that he will only need some few days of rest and he will be fine. After that I request if I can talk to Sasuke alone to all the person that inside the room.

I immediately hug him. "I really taught that you will leave me too" "I'm sorry for making you worry" I shake my head "no, it's my fault for not being by your side" he then look down and clench his cloth cover.

"Big Brother... Ichiro he came back for Naruto and not because of us... I don't understand...why Naruto!" He grit his teeth "Stop that Sasuke!" I said with a little anger he then look at me "I assure you it's not about what you think, my best guess is that because Naruto is a jinchuriki" "Jinchuriki... "

I then explain everything to him what happened twelve years ago. The attack of the nine tail and how It was sealed to Naruto and the possible reason why Ichiro and this organization Akatsuki is looking for naruto according to what Lord Jiraiya told me.

"So that's why he gets treated like that" I nod "so that's why, don't you ever mix up your anger and hatred and bend it to other especially Naruto, your friend" "I'm sorry... " he said. I then smile.

"Now are you ready to tell me what happened that day" I asked "it's better if I could just show you" "are you sure, you just woke up and using your sharingan might be still to much for you" "No, it's better for you to see it" he then activate his sharingan and show me his memory.

'I finally found you Ichiro' "It's been a long time, Sasuke" He said not even looking at me "well a sharingan, Ichiro who is this kid" the man beside him asked Ichiro "he's my younger brother" "that's strange because the way I heard it, the whole uchiha clan was wipe out by you"

"Ichiro Uchiha, I hope you're ready to die. It's just as you said Big brother I foster my hatred for you all this time. I and Itachi lived our life just for the single purpose. To see you die!!!  It end here. Your dead!" I said with all my anger and rush towards him with my chidori

"DIE!!"

But my jutsu was just stop single handedly by him like it was nothing. I try to punch him but he broke my wrist. I scream from pain. I try and try but he just pend me off like I'm not a challage to him. I couldn't do anything. I was just like a doll getting stepped on. I was pinned in the wall by him.

"Your still too weak, you don't have enough hate and you know something, you never will" he said and put me in his genjustu. He made to relieve that day for a day repeatedly.

"That's the last of it, as long as I can remember before I lost consciousness" Sasuke said disabling his Sharingan. Seeing it with my own eye. I don't know what I need to do. Every time and days that passed I keep hating him more.