THREE - SUMMER WISHES

chapter three

    summer wishes

- summer house -

    TAYLOR, BELLY, and NORA hung out all morning, putting finishing touches in bags, gossiping, and talking about the summer

TAYLOR, BELLY, and NORA hung out all morning, putting finishing touches in bags, gossiping, and talking about the summer. nora was also texting back and forth with miles in between stuffing bathing suit bottoms in her suitcase.

the guys are coming over. text me when you get there, okay?

                                i will. i love you <33

lyt

"kinda rude, not gonna lie." taylor stated, looking over noras shoulder. nora was sitting on the ground, her back against the bed, and taylor was laying on her stomach, swinging her legs back and forth. nora shrugged, she had gotten used to it.

"yeah, nora, what's up with him?" belly asked, walking over to the bed.

"i don't know, he's been distant since april.." she said, leaning her head back into bellys bed. taylor opened her phone, and typed out a message.

"hey belly, drew's bummed you're missing the beach matchup with the boys team next weekend." taylor said, looking up at the dark haired girl.

"uhm, make sure you tell sophie to square up for the block." she replied, and taylor rolled her eyes.

"drew martinez is texting me about you, and you're talking about volleyball? are you serious?" taylor laughed.

"drew doesn't care if i'm there or not, he just wants and excuse to text you," belly chuckled, pointing a lousy finger at taylor. at that point, eleanor zoned out as they continued talking about volleyball and drew martini or whatever. she opened her phone, and opened pinterest. she loved pinterest, she spent hours a day on it. aesthtetic boards for her favorites books and movies, sunsets, ralph macchio, whatever you can think of, she had it. she even had boards steddie, byler, and ronance. we also don't mention the board steven made her make for his dramoine fan fiction, thats set to private.

"here's a tip, don't bring that speedo, it doesn't do a thing for your new boobs." taylor said.

"it's not a speedo." belly defended.

"bels, i love you, but its defintley a speedo." nora said, nodding with taylor.

"we are just saying babes, you need to pack cute things."

"i alwasy buy a new suit when i get down there!"

"buy one that doesn't look like your trying out for the swin team!" taylor exclaimed.

"nor, does it look like i'm trying out for the swim team?" belly said, looking toward her sister. nora looked up from her phone, but said nothing. nora squeezed her lips together, and squinted her eyes, looking sadly at her sister.

"eleanor!" belly threw her hands out.

"bels, nor, we are leaving in 10!" ma called out.

"we've got to go." belly smiled.

"no you don't, we still have ten minutes." taylor said.

"ok fine, before both of you go, you have to tell me your summer wishes. like one thing you want to happen this summer." taylor said, a grin on her face.

"i don't know." belly said.

"ditto," eleanor agreed.

"isabel, you are a little liar! you want a hot make out sesh with conrad fisher!" taylor said laughing.

"and you, eleanor, you would die to even hold jeremiah fishers hand!" she said booping noras nose. eleanor blushed, her ugly blush, which made belly and taylor laugh.

"aight then, bye i guess!" nora said, hurrying out of the room. running down the stairs. she could hear the two girls laughing even at the bottom of the staircase. nora looked very cute today, she tried her best. 'for whom?' he mother would ask, 'thyself, mother' she'd always reply. she had her hair straightened with small curls at the bottom, with light makeup. she was wearing loose blue jeans with rips in the knees, a black cropped tank top, and a grey nike sweatshirt, exept the i was a spiderman hanging upsidedown from a string. the sweatshirt was way to big, falling at her mid thighs. it wasn't hers, and no one knew who or where she got it from. only one other person knew, jeremiah, because it was his, but thats a story for another day

authors note!!!!!

please vote if you can! no pressure though, im really only doing this for fun. also feel free to comment, i claim every single wattpad commenter is the funniest person alive. i hope your enjoying my story! love you <333