SIXTEEN- SALT WATER TASTES BAD

chapter sixteen

salt water tastes bad

-summer nights

(picture to burn- taylor swift)

   NORA WOKE UP THE BEXT MORNING, HER HEAD RESTING ON SOMEONES BICEP. nora looked up, seeing a blond curly headed boy snoring lightly above her. now what the hellllll. it took her a moment to remember what happened last night. she didn't want to cry, she was just betrayed. jeremiah slowly opened his eyes, then looked down at the girl.

    "good morning, pretty, how you feel?"

   "hungover," she mumbled. he laughed before removing his arm from under her.

    "i'll go get you some medicine, you want a hang over smoothie?" he asked, she nodded, he went downstairs. nora sat up then fell straight back onto her pillows. her head was horrible. she turned on harry potter and layed in her bed until jeremiah brought up a smoothie and some tylenol.

    "there you go, i'll be downstairs if you need anything," he smiled his stupid pretty smile at her. she took it gratefully then layed back down.

    soon after, belly and taylor walked in.

    "hey, nor, how you feel?" taylor asked, sitting a plate on her bedside table with a blueberry muffin on it.

    "i don't know. hungover. betrayed. sad."

    "listen. neither of the deserve you, you know that. everyone here loves you so so much and they're dumb to do that to you." belly said, hugging her sister.

    "they're both assholes," taylor put in.

   "i know but she was my bestfriend. i don't even know how she could do this to me." she said, picking the blueberries out of the muffin.

    "she's crazy. they'll miss you soon i promise." belly smiled. both girls layed beside nora on the bed, watching the movie.

————————————————

beach in 5? 

yep

    after the tylenol and jeremiah's life saving smoothie, nora was feeling a lot better. if it was anyone else except jeremiah, she would not be going to the beach at all. but, it was jeremiah

    "i think i'm gonna go to the beach," nora said, getting up from the middle of the two girls.

    "can we come?" belly asked.

    "uh i dont know."nora replied, picking out a pink Kiini bikini. she walked into the bathroom and quickly changed, throwing her clothes in an empty hamper.

    "she doesn't want us to go because jeremiah invited her," taylor laughed as nora walked back into her room. nora drew her mouth in a line. taylor knew her password.

    "maybe you guys can date now?!" belly said excitedly.

    "no!" nora said, really quickly. both girls gigglied. she grabbed a towel then opened her bedroom door. she motioned for the two girls to go out.

    "now, cmon on!" she said, pushing the girls out, they ran out, running to belly's room. she walked downstairs barefoot, where she saw jeremiah waiting in the kitchen.

    "have fun!" beck smiled, sitting on the couch.

    "we will!"

    "no baby making," steven groaned. they teo walked out, following the path that led to the beach.

    "he didn't deserve you," jeremiah said out of the blue, as they walked onto the white sand.

    "i don't wanna talk about it." she said, jeremiah looked at her, nodding his head. so, the two ran into the water, splashing eachother.

    "how's it taste?" jeremiah asked as the girl was wiped out by a wave.

    "salt water tastes bad." she said, jeremiah laughing. they pushed eachother, splashed eachother, and nora was just so, so happy her mind was off of her two past bestfriends.