𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

before you knew it, the days had elapsed similar to a blur, and it was finally friday.

after your dreadful morning at school, you eventually found yourself back at the dorm building. thankfully, under legal circumstances this time.

were you anxious to meet bakugou's classmates? without a doubt you were, simply because you had no idea what you were walking into.

would they be similar to him—as in fierce and full of attitude? or the complete opposite.

nevertheless, your worries seemed to vanish the minute you walked into the establishment, as you were greeted with four comforting faces, one to which you were well familiar with already.

the hothead, undeniably, appeared as though he'd rather be anywhere else than here.

currently, you were seated in between mina and the redhead that you had met previously, but only recently discovered his name to be kirishima.

settled ahead of you was sero and denki, and in the far corner, bakugou with his attention determinate on anything but the conversation before him.

thirty minutes had passed, but even then you managed to learn so much about the blond's comrades, gaining a deep fondness for each and every one of them.

they were humorous and charismatic, a favorable change of pace from your home and school life.

"glad we get to meet under civil circumstances this time." the sharp-toothed boy had remarked.