𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

you stir at the feeling of yourself twitch, an occurrence you've learned to associate with your body's natural way of waking you up.

your eyes break open gradually, fingers maneuvering to shield them from the sun's assault.

sensing the rays of heat beam against your skin, you pause in absolute puzzlement. the last thing you remember before falling asleep was the sun setting... not rising.

your blood runs cold at the realization.

"son of a-!" you cry out, immediately jolting up in bed, that of which you knew wasn't yours.

your e/c eyes recoiled off the walls, heart calming seconds later in relief at the sight of a vacant room. your hands frantically moved to grab your phone, the display reading nine o'clock once you turned it on.

you shut your eyes in frustration and let your body go limp, resulting in your collapse back onto the bed. you massaged your temples at the perception of an oncoming headache.

"i'm so stupid." you mumbled, noticing the handful of missed calls from your sister.

however, your screen fell blank to any notifications from bakugou, to which it didn't even look like he had returned last night at all, despite having told you otherwise.

the room was kept, essentially in the same condition it was when you were last conscious.

as if you didn't have enough to worry about, you now had to figure out why you weren't awoken as you should've been.