The Teams, The Leaders, and The Challenge

Many heroes and villains know each other but now they'll have to work together even if they don't like it.

Previously on Total Multiversal Island, 28 challengers came to the camp most of them were shocked about introducing each other for some reason anyway the Successor of the Monkie King, The Fourth Ring of the Samadi Fire, and the Great Sage. Now the teams will form in Total Multiversal Island!

*Intro Plays*

*Everyone is shocked*

Sylvie: Y-you are-

Sun Wukong: Yep the Monkie King. Are you a fan?

Sylvie: I-I didn't know you existed.

Sun Wukong: Yup and meet my successor and the Descendant of the Dragon of the West.

Sylvie: No way.

Mei: Yes way!

MK: Ahh yeah, and I'm the Monkie Kid!

Sylvie: OMG!!!

*Everyone talking and arguing with each other*

Smore Pizza: Everyone it's time to do a little challenge to make one of you the team leader of 14, so get ready.

*Everyone listens to Smore Pizza and gets ready*

Smore Pizza: Okay now the challenge is a race the 2 to cross the finish line will become team captains.

Firey: Heh this should be easy I'm a fast runner.

MK: Pht oh please I got this in the bag.

Smore Pizza: Okay ready, set, GO!!!

*Everyone begins to run*

*Zora looks at Taco*

Zora: Heh you wanna challenge me?

Taco: Why not?

*Zora and Taco pull out their guns and shoot at each other but they keep on dodging each other's attacks*

*Giovanni uses his epithet to go to the finish line first*

MK: What the? That's cheating!

Smore Pizza: Actually you can go to the finish in any way you want but teleporting is not allowed.

MK: Huh alright.

*MK turns into an eagle*

Sun Wukong: So we can go to the finish in different ways huh? *rides a cloud and hits Flower* Haha suckers!

Flower: What the?

*Everyone goes ahead of Flower*

Flower: Huh what the? Grrr! *she pulls out her Non-slip Slippers*

Firey, Gelatin, Leafy: Uh oh.

Flower: *process to destroy the competitors* GET OUT OF MY WAY I NEED MY SPACE!!!

Zora(hurt): Oww! What the?

Mei(punched): Oof.

Firey(panicked): WE NEED TO RUN NOW!!!

Everyone: Why?

*They all see Flower*

Everyone: Ohh Crap!

*They all try to run but Flower beats all of them up*

Leafy: This is not good!

*Flower runs past and beats up all of them*

Flower: Yes I'm winning!

Giovanni: Teleports Behind You!

Flower: What the? Oh, it's you.

Giovanni: Yes I the great Giovanni Potage will win this!

Smore Pizza: Stop!

*They both stop*

Giovanni, Flower: Huh?

Smore Pizza: Since everyone was punched, kicked, and shoved that means you two will be the team leaders!

Giovanni, Flower: *Gasp* Yes!

Smore Pizza: Anyway Giovanni you'll pick your team members first.

Giovanni: Yes! I'll pick the weird girl that I definitely don't know, the Sunflower, Tom- *Teardrop shows up at the last second* Uhh I guess the water guy is on my team, Jade, the Bow-bot, the fire guy, zombie soldier I guess, Mei, the knight, Dr. Yoyo *snickers*, the Lightbulb.

Smore Pizza: So your team is: Molly, Sunflower, Tom, Teardrop, Jade, Bow, Firey, Foot Soldier, Mei, Scientist, Gildedguy, Sylvie, and Lightbulb. So Flower's team is Bog, OXOB, Zora, Percy, Leafy, Gelatin, OJ, Taco, MK, Sun Wukong, Edd, Peashooter, and Matt.

Flower: I can work with this, so my team name will be well the... Newbie Alliance!

Giovanni: And my team name will be The Banzai Blasters!

Smore Pizza: Alright the teams are set and named, so let's begin the first challenge!

*They go inside the maze*

Molly: Oh hopefully it won't be too bad.

Mei: Don't worry I doubt it would be dangerous.

*A monstrous figure appears*

Mei: I had to open my mouth.

To Be Continued.