𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

"  The devil doesn't bargain   "

" The devil doesn't bargain "

Devil doesn't bargain, Alec Benjamin

The survivor: Finney Blake was abducted after school while walking home. Finney was picked on a lot. He was almost always getting beat up whether by bullies or his father. Finney and I were, still are friends even if I'm dead. I met him one day after school. He was getting bullied and I punch one of the guys beating the shit out of Finney. I gave the fucker a black eye. My hand was bruised for a week. Finney was grateful for it. But he didn't want me fighting his battles. We used to walk to school together before I was abducted. I've been using the word "used" a lot. The words probably get tired of me using them all the time but it was in the past before I was killed.

I was surprised to see that Finney was here. the basement where six kids were murdered and beaten. He woke up almost immediately when the Grabber put him on the mattress. The Grabber told him he should kill him for what he did to his arm then told him. "I didn't mean it. I'm just angry". Finney's vision was blurry from the helium stuff.  The Grabber put his hand in front of his face. "It's not like you can see shit" then told him "he wouldn't hurt him or make him do anything he didn't like". He told him a few things like "we're even now" while he was playing with his hair. Then he stopped and looked at the door. "Did you hear that? Was that the phone?" He asked Finney. Then he put his hand on Finney's face and told him he'd be back soon.

Finney's vision was shit but he could see where he was walking. He still had a rocket ship flashlight in his hand. He got up and walked to the door to see if it would open. Then he saw the phone and ran to it to see if it worked. The Grabber came down before he could try. "It hasn't worked since I was a kid." "I'm going to be upstairs awhile, something's come up" "I'll scream, someone will hear me." With the door shut no one can hear anything down here, shout it won't bother anyone" "your the one. Who killed the others. Jacqueline, Bruce, and Robin"

"That wasn't me. That was someone else. I will never make you do anything that you won't like" the Grabber hissed while was walking towardthe young boy he held captive. "If you try to touch me. I'll scratch your face and whoever coming will ask why" "this face?" "hang up the phone, now". He then put the phone back. "I was down here once when it rang. Creepiest damn thing. I think it's the static electricity that does it. It went off when I was right next to it. It seemed like someone was there" "was there?" he shook his head no and said no to Finney. Then he left and left. Finney started to scream but that did nothing for him.

After a while, he notice the window and tried jumping to try to pull off the bars. Then he started talking to himself about how he was not going to get out. Then he went to bed. He woke up to the grabber staring at him. "I'm hungry" "I can't get you anything right now" "then why'd you come down here" he got up to walk to the door "just to look at you" with that said he left.

he heard the phone ring. He thought being drugged was the reason he was hearing the phone.

—————————————————
words: 617