𝐷𝑎𝑦 4;𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒'𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙

" I dont regret it one bit,'Cause he had it coming  "

'Cause he had it coming "

I did something bad, Taylor Swift

The next morning Finney woke up. He sat up and look at his left arm "Son of a Bitch" there were cuts on his wrist area. The phone rang. It was Vance's turn to call. Finney looked at the phone it was still ringing "no". "Fuck you!" He said while looking at the phone. "Dammit" he got up grabbed the phone and sat back down on the mattress. "What!? You gonna say something? Do you even know who you are?" " what kind of shit question is that? Do you even know who you are?" " I'm Finney Blake" " well nice to fucking meet you, Finney Blake! Right here this is it!" "This is what?" " The horrific nightmare end of your pathetic little life!" "Holy shit! Your Vance Hopper. I remember you use to scare me" " trust me, Finney Blake. If you knew what you had coming you be fucking terrified! TODAYS THE DAY, MOTHERFUCKER! Have you tried stacking the carpets to reach the window?"

"I've tried everything!" "NO, not everything. When the Grabber had saw what I had done, that was it. And he took his time with me, too." "What'd you do?" "Oh, that fucker hand to spend a fortune to repair all the damages" "what did you do?" "I'm getting to that cunt wad! Or you got another important shit do you have to do right now?" "No, no, no I'm listening" " there's an outlet in the shitter across from the John" "yeah I've seen it" " on the other side of that wall, There's a storage room. you can't get into that room. Cause there's a big-ass upright freezer in the way." "Okay"

" Break into the wall about 2 feet above the outlet. Until you get to a panel with screws in it. get the panel off and you're into the freezer." "And then out into the storage room. Thank you" "for what?" "For helping me." "Helping you? THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU! FUCK HIM!" Vance is filled with anger. he wants revenge. We all want something different before we cross over but we can't do that until the Grabber is dead, stopped, or put in jail.

"you could've been nicer to him about Vance"  "Come on, Jack when your abducted and killed it's not all hugs and kisses, he needs to learn" "I know your right. It's just you could've done it more nicely" "he's going to fucking find out soon!" "I know that! We all know that! I've had to watch it happen six times already! Six fucking times Vance!" "It's whatever now, jack" Finney started to do what Vance told him to do. He hit the wall with the top of the toilet for a while.

He told a break for a few minutes and drank some of the water that was in the top part of the toilet. Then he started to hit the wall with the top of the toilet for about an hour. Then he started to dig with his hands. He got the screws off. But he could open the Freezer doors. He got out of the freezer and crawled to the corner and started to cry. I've cried, everyone has cried while being here. And here I was again crying for Finney while he cried as while. Billy hugged me. It seemed like he was always comforting me. The phone was ringing again. He got up and answered it. "Hello"

—————————————————
A/n: I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Words: 596