♡𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝♡

Narrator POV:

Lexi, was waiting for her "best friend"Andrew, to come over. They were supposed to be filming together.

The loud sound of the door bell ringing, snapped lexi out her thoughts, and had her dashing to the door.

"Andrew" lexi, said as she hugged him tightly.

"Sorry, I'm late. I kind of forgot" he admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

Lexi, didn't want to admit it, but she felt something strong for Andrew, so strong she didn't want to admit it.

"It's fine! Come on, let's start filming" she dragged him by the arm.

She grabbed, the camera from the table, and turned it on.

"Hi guys, welcome back to my YouTube"  Andrew's loud clap, was heard!

"Andrew, do you know what we're doing today?" Lexi, questioned him.

"I have no idea lexi" he confirmed.

"Well, today we're going to be making Ben, also known as my ex boyfriend, jealous" she laughed.

She wasn't doing that prank, because she wanted to make Ben jealous, she was doing it because she wanted to be closer to the Andrew...
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Author's Note:
Hi my name is k'leeyah, and this is my first book! My cousin wrote the author's note, and this first chapter!! Because I was kind of busy!
I hope you liked this first chapter, made by my cousin❤️❤️❤️