☞𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲ꨄ☜

Narrator POV:

Meanwhile, "the best friends " started to take pictures to send to Ben .  As they were taking pictures in the bathroom mirror, Lexi had her mind set to one thing that was to get closer to Andrew and to take more scandalous photos then couples photos . 

So, then Lexi told the camera that she was going to change and paused the camera. When Lexi paused the camera Andrew constantly asked what was she changing for .  And . . . O-M-G when Lexi came back, Andrew's question quickly Changed.

Now his question was "what are you wearing?" .  But Lexi ignored him and looked in the mirror instead, Then Lexi slowly walked In front of Andrew and took off her pink furry robe Andrew quickly closed his eyes until Lexi said, "ᑕᖺᓰᒪᒪ" dramatically, Andrew slowly opened his eyes and was speechless he didn't think Lexi would wear something like this especially on camera.

What Lexi was planning was a little to scandalous to scandalous for her to wear some shorts that were all the way to her butt and a crop top to wear you see her Chest . 

Lexi grabbed the mirror off of the bathroom counter and unpaused the video . "Ok guys I'm all changed and Andrew didn't have to change because he always look good ."

His thoughts told him that it's a prank on him but little does he know everything Lexi is saying about him is real...
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
    ♧ᎪᏌᎰᎻᎾᏒᎦ ᏁᎾᎰᎬ♧
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 2𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔!!
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟  𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥!
𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 <3