✾𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬✾

Narrator's POV:
The next day, Lexi called Andrew and told him to come over i have something important to tell you "Ok" Andrew said , . A few minutes later there was a knock at the door Lexi had her mindset to finally tell Andrew how she was feeling about him . Lexi opened the door , "hey" Lexi complied.

"What's up" he responded, Lexi hesitated, for second before responding, "I have something important to tell you, but I think we should be alone, for me to say"

Andrew, nodded but didn't respond.

He followed Lexi, in silence, once they were in Lexi's room, they both sat on the bed.

"So what was it, you needed to tell me?" He questioned. Lexi's cheek took on a pinkish tone. She was blushing, she tried to cover her cheeks so Andrew wouldn't notice.

"I-I like you"

"Me too"

"Not like that, Andrew, I feel more than a simple friendship. Andrew, I like, like you"

Andrew, eyes went wide, he didn't know what to say! Of course he felt the same, but how would he tell her. He wasn't just gonna be like "oh, I like you to" He had to find the right words...

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Hi, it's me Shay, yep I wrote this whole chapter again, except for the first paragraph!
K'leeyah actually wrote that part.
Oki bye❤️❤️❤️