PT.1

"𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒? 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑠𝑜, 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔."

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

𝐾𝐼𝐴𝑁𝐴'𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸
1:00pm

I woke up on the couch in my friend Kiana's house trying to remember how I got here. "Hey girl you finally awake" Kiana said "Girl what the fuck happened last night?" I asked sounding worried "we went out and y'all got drunk so I drove y'all to my house, nothing bad happened." Kiana spoke as I let out a sigh of relief. Andi and Morgan had walked in "ouuuu girl you was grinding all up on this boy yesterday" Morgan said to me while grinning "who was I grinding on?" I said looking worried "This boy, he had a buzzcut his arm full of tattoos he was lowkey kinda cute." Andi said while smirking "bitch stop playing I'm boutta walk around the whole city to find this mf cause I'm tryna yk" I said while winking "Girl you tryna fuck him but you don't even know his name" Kiana said while making a confused face "I don't care, but Kiana would you be a darling and bring me home?" I asked while doing the puppy dog eyes "alright, am I bringing y'all home too?" Kiana said asking Morgan and Andi, they nodded.

𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸
2:38 pm

"Thanks for dropping me off bookie and bye yall" I said to them "bye see you later" they all said. As I was walking inside the building I saw a really attractive friend group, 4 dudes and 2 girls one of the boys looked so familiar he had a buzzcut and tattoos just like the boy from last night that Andi told me about. Me and him made eye contact as I was walking to the elevator.

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑁𝐼𝐸'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

"Guys that's the girl I was telling y'all about" I said with excitement "oh the one that was all on you last night?" Armin asked "yes bro she mad fine" I said "no lie right there" Mikasa said "mikasa shut up how do you know she's gay" I asked Mikasa "she maybe is you never know" Mikasa said shrugging her shoulders. "Well since you live by her you'll see her often" Eren told me while winking "yea and you could talk to her cause if you don't I will" jean said smirking while Eren was agreeing. "All of y'all needa back off my girl" I said putting my hands up in a defensive way "boy please she probably don't even remember you" Sasha said rolling her eyes "you know what fuck y'all I'm leaving" I said as I got up and went on the elevator. I hope I could run into her again I think her name was y/n, or I could've been mistaken.

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

As soon as I got in my apartment I texted Andi and asked her if that's what the guy from last night looked like.

Otp w Andi 📞....

Y/N
"Ok so I asked that because I think he live by me or one of his friends do"

                                                      Andi
"Ouuuu girl yall finna be fucking but like what's his name"

Y/N
"I don't know I didn't hear them, but I'm boutta go do my laundry"

                             Andi
"Stay on the phone cause I wanna know if you see him"

Y/N
"Okay im walking out right- OH MA FUCKING GOD"

Andi
"BITCH WHAT WHAT"

Y/N
"I just saw him he live like 3 doors down"

Andi
"Girl do your thang go knock and recreate some pornhub shit"

Y/N
"girl bye I might make a move tho but Fr my phone on 5% love u"

Andi
"Love u too and if u doing that pornhub shit call me if you need someone to record"

Y/N
"GIRL GET THE FUCK OUT"

Andi
"Okay all jokes aside bye love u"

Y/N
"Bye love u too"

Call ends..

I can't believe he lives by me.

——————————————————————
What y'all think 🤔 I feel like I'm boutta eat this story up