PT.3

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

I got in the car and squealed. I looked on my phone and saw a text saying "hey" from a random number then I remembered I gave Connie my number and texted myself instead of giving him my socials cause why not? That was a big step to take but who cares I thought to myself while shrugging my shoulders.

I smiled to myself after reading the text I never thought he was gonna put the heart emoji

𝐾𝐼𝐴𝑁𝐴𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸

I parked my car and went inside. I called Kiana because every time I come here I forget what floor she live on.

Otp w Kiana📞....

Y/n
"Kiki what number floor u live on?"

Kiana
"U ask me this every time like do u got Short Term Memory Loss or sum?"

Y/n
"Bitch just tell me what floor u live on"

Kiana
"Not with u giving me attitude like that"

Y/n
"Kiki i ain't playing wit u"

Kiana
"Ok damn Girl chill but Fr tho i live on the 4th floor"

Y/n
"Thanks love yo-"

Call ends..

"Damn she rude as hell hanging up while im talking and shit" I said while rolling my eyes. I went in the elevator and pressed the number four. I Made it too the floor and knocked on her door. "How you remember my door number but not the floor number" she asked looking at me like I'm dumb "i just recognize once I'm on the right floor" I said shrugging my shoulders "girl shut up and come in" Kiana said with a serious expression. I walked in and Morgan and Andi were on the couch on their phone, I walked over and sat in between them "bitch ain't no room for you" Andi said sounding like she got an attitude "right like sit on the chair" Morgan said not looking up from her phone "fuck y'all and there is room because I'm sitting here perfectly fine" as I said that Morgan sucked her teeth "you sitting here fine but we not so move" while we were arguing about who gets to sit on the couch Kiana told us Dinner was ready. She made us baked potato's (sorry I've been craving that) "okay ms Kiki the MOTHA FUCKIN CHEF" Andi said while Kiana was laughing "this look mad good but I had this the other day" Morgan said while taking a bite of her food "bitch then don't eat" I said while getting a drink "Girl shut up before I shit in  your food" Morgan said while we all said ew and had disgusted facial expressions but then started laughing. We finished eating and I asked them if they wanted to go to the mall they all said sure.

——————————————————————
Ignore spelling errors bc I'm not reading it again