Prologue

~15 Years Later~

"Why did you help me; I thought you were evil..", "Your thinking of Jamal..I'm his twin sister Aaliyah.." a girl named Aaliyah said, "Everyone thinks that just because our father was once a thief doesn't mean that it is a genetic thing. Well in Jamal's case he does have that problem but he was always like that."

The boy looked at Aaliyah strangely as she looked at him strangely, "Wait a minute..I recognize you what are you doing outside your palace gates and in the Auradon Alleys.." the boy laughed nervously. "Well..that's kind of the thing when you were mentioning your twin brother Jamal.."

"Meaning?" Aaliyah looked at him with a raised brow, "No you didn't..", "How was I supposed to know he was that greedy enough to take it from me.." the boy sighed as Aaliyah looked at him with a sigh, "Well you're not the first Westergaard who got robbed of a Royal Identity Thief.."

He raised, "Wait Melody, had it happened to her too?" Aaliyah nodded, "Yeah it was the talk of Auradon according to my parents where the daughter of Zarina and Hans tried to dethrone them..but that was like 15 years ago..now you may be the talk of the town unless Jamal somehow actually fools everyone to believe he is you Maverick..without Yuma help this time that is since that is what happened last time.."

The boy Maverick had groaned, "I so wished I didn't befriend him that day..when I did." Aaliyah raised a brow, "How'd you meet him anyways and also be careful with the word wish around these areas..you never know if the genie or his son Dez is around.", "Ok..and well first day of school and I was the talk of the school since it was after my sister Melody and her wife Gray decided to renew their vows that day. And I was just standing in the quad where I met Tammy the daughter of Naveen and Tiana.."

Where One Story Comes To A Close, Another Opens In Hope For Better Society But Nothing Is Gonna Be Ordinary At Auradon Prep No More. So Are You Ready For The News Tales At Auradon Prep?